The Princess Cruises “Twice as Nice” sale offers double onboard spending money and savings of up to $1,000 per stateroom on cruise vacations six days and longer to all destinations sailing Summer 2016 through Spring 2017.
With over 700 voyages on sale, guests can choose from a variety of cruise vacations sailing all over the world at a great value.
The “Twice as Nice” sale offers guests booking an interior or oceanview stateroom up to $300 onboard spending money per stateroom (“nice”) and guests booking a balcony, mini-suite or suite up to $600 onboard spending money per stateroom (“twice as nice”).
Balcony staterooms are appointed with fine amenities and outstanding views from a private balcony, while mini-suite staterooms also include a separate seating area with a sofa bed, and the bathroom offers a combination tub and shower.
Suite guests enjoy a spacious retreat, separate sitting area and a roomy walk-in closet. An array of premium amenities and services are also offered, such as luxury linens, towels and bathrobes, exclusive Suite Breakfast in Sabatini’s, priority embarkation, pillow menu, upgraded bathroom products and more.
Princess Cruises also offers new product innovations, including the cruise line’s exclusive partnerships with award-winning Chef Curtis Stone; a new show, Magic to Do, created by Broadway legend Stephen Schwartz; Chocolate Journeys with Master Chocolatier Norman Love; Discovery at Sea including exclusive Discovery and Animal Planet shore excursions and onboard programming featuring Discovery hit shows; and TV’s wildly popular international singing competition brought to the high seas, live and on-stage, with The Voice of the Ocean.
Examples of “Twice as Nice” cruise deals include:
- Western Caribbean cruise — 6 days: $549 interior (was $599); $799 balcony (was $949) plus receive up to $300 onboard spending money per stateroom.
- Mexico or California Coast cruise — 7 days: $599 interior (was $749); $849 balcony (was $1,099) plus receive up to $300 onboard spending money per stateroom.
- Alaska cruise — 7 days: $799 interior (was $849); $1,349 balcony (was $1,399) plus receive up to $300 onboard spending money per stateroom.
- Alaska Land and Sea vacation — 10 days: $1,754 interior (was $1,954); $2,999 balcony (was $3,204) plus receive up to $300onboard spending money per stateroom.
- Scandinavia & Russia cruise — 11 days: $1,699 interior (was $2,149); $2,299 balcony (was $2,999) plus receive up to $400onboard spending money per stateroom.
- Mediterranean cruise — 14 days: $1,949 interior (was $2,548); $2,749 balcony (was $3,348) plus receive up to $600 onboard spending money per stateroom.
More information about the Princess Cruises “Twice as Nice” sale can be found at princess.com/cruisedeals.
All prices are per guest and based on double occupancy. The “Twice as Nice” cruise sale runs from 12:01 a.m. PDT on December 10, 2015, through 11:59 p.m. PDT on February 29, 2016, and is available to residents of the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexicoand Bermuda.
Additional information about Princess Cruises is available through a professional travel consultant, by calling 1-800-PRINCESS (1-800-774-6237), or by visiting the company’s website at princess.com.