With a simple, eye-catching design and a dashboard that can be customized and populated with data in near real-time*, Carlson Wagonlit Travel’s (CWT) new reporting tool is set to transform corporate travel reporting for good.
30 of CWT’s clients are eagerly participating in the CWT AnalytIQs pilot which will be rolled out to all customers later this year.
CWT’s vision for CWT AnalytIQs is to be the go-to tool for travel managers that use program data sources integrated with products and services, creating one easy to use dashboard. Travel managers will benefit from seeing their own data benchmarked against top industry performers and CWT client averages – meaning they can easily see where they could improve their own program – and become best-in-class.
David Moran, executive vice president, Global Marketing & Enterprise Strategy, CWT said, “This is a significant leap from those tools available in today’s market. Our goal with CWT AnalytIQs was simple – create a complete picture of our clients’ travel program, in real time which uses the power of big data and we have done just that. We are delighted with the feedback in this first pilot stage and are eager to roll this product out to all our clients.”
CWT cites six significant advantages to the CWT AnalytIQs tool:
- Near real-time data – a near real-time data stream appears at the top of the screen, constantly changing as each new transaction passes through the system. Giving clients faster visibility to their global data so they can then take action immediately.
- Built-in benchmarking – companies can instantly compare their performance on key metrics with top performers and the CWT client average. They’ll know immediately if they’re doing well or have room for improvement. The tool will also have peer benchmarking in the future.
- Worldwide coverage – the dashboard shows client data from around the world, with the option to drill down into regions or countries.
- User-friendly interface – CWT AnalytIQs has been designed to be simple and intuitive with options to click through on nearly everything on the screen for easy access to more detail if needed.
- Designed just for travel managers – the tool has been designed for travel managers, with travel managers. The key objective is to easily be able to share important reports and charts.
- Recommended actions – an area in the dashboard which highlights where the client can make improvements. Specific recommended actions will help drive future performance.
CWT has been providing data and reporting with online, customizable reports, charts and dashboards since 2007. This new near real-time data dashboard is a significant step ahead for the business travel.
Feedback from clients includes a quote from a CWT client Rita Visser from Oracle:
“CWT AnalytIQs is a product that I can see myself and my peers using every day, simply because of the ease of use. The real-time nature of the data and the flexibility of seeing what I want, when I want and how I want it is great. Additionally, the level of data available gives way to building and creating strategies [for our program] around the globe, specific regions and even down to a country level if and when needed.”
*Near real time equates to within 30 minutes of booking, significantly different to previous reporting.