Sea Fu at the Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach introduces a new set lunch menu, offering an accessible way to experience its signature charm during the day. Nestled in an oasis of sand and sea, Sea Fu offers guests a slick, swift experience on the sea front. Whether it is a leisurely lunch with friends or casual business meeting, diners can experience a unique beachfront offering, marked by Four Seasons uncompromising attention to quality and detail.
The vision of Chef Pierre Barusta, the menu reflects an innovative selection of modern seafood dishes. Specially crafted to reflect fresh and light signature flavours as well as dishes with a little Four Seasons flair, guests can choose between a lighter two-course option, or delve into three courses, comfortably priced at AED 125 or AED 160 respectively.
Deriving from “Seafood” and “Sifu”, meaning “master” in Cantonese, Sea Fu is located along the Hotel’s private stretch of natural beach, affording spectacular views of the water and infusing the venue with an elegant yet relaxed ambiance. A wide variety of unique signature cocktails are available from the resident mixologists at theSea Fu Bar, as well as an extensive Mediterranean grape menu.
Choice of Starter
- Scottish salmon California roll with cucumber, avocado, cream cheese
- Sea food caesar salad with shrimps, mussels, scallops, anchovy, romaine lettuce, caesar dressing
- Chilled cauliflower soup with black olive grissini, crunchy vegetables
Choice of Main Course
- Seared Pollack with jerusalem artichoke puree, lemon butter sauce
- Roasted corn-fed chicken breast with potatoes gnocchi, wild mushrooms
- Forbidden black rice, green asparagus, parmesan cheese, Cecina beef
Choice of Dessert
- Cubic with blueberry compote yogurt mousse, yuzu agar, red currant ice cream
- Green tea cake with mango ginger espuma, black sesame ice
- Dark chocolate tartlet with salted caramel sauce, pecan nut, vanilla ice cream
Sea Fu is open daily for lunch from 12:30 to 4:00 pm. The set lunch menu is priced at AED 125 for two courses and AED 160 for three courses per person. A la carte dining is also available. For reservations, contact +971 4 270 7802.