Lisa White from Our Vacation Centre in Queensland is set to celebrate her wedding anniversary in Bali after winning a five-night holiday for two at the luxurious Kamandalu Ubud from TravelCube.
TravelCube winner Lisa White with Qld Sales Manager Shari Rokosuka_June 2016
Lisa won the major prize in TravelCube’s Asia on Sale incentive – which ran for six-week period in May and June – by booking the most room nights across the company’s extensive portfolio of Asian properties.
“I’ve never been to Bali so I’m excited to be exploring a new destination and to be taking my husband along to celebrate our fourth wedding anniversary in style,” says White.
Every week during the incentive TravelCube also gave away accommodation prizes to qualifying agencies, with winners including:
- Flight Centre Albury (four nights at the Manathai Surin Phuket)
- Flight Centre Dubbo (two nights at Pullman Bali Legian Nirwana and three nights at Hard Rock Hotel Kuta)
- Travel Associates Egan & Turner (two nights at Tanjung Rhu Resort plus two nights at Holiday Inn Penang)
- iTalktravel Bribie Island (four nights at Pullman Bangkok Grande Sukhumvit)
- Flight Centre Groups SA/NT (five nights at Manathai Koh Samui)
- Helloworld Cronulla Travel (two nights at Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers plus three nights at Sunrise Resort Hoi An.
TravelCube Vice President Sales and Marketing John Stucci says the incentive – which was supported by a range of “Stay Pay Deals” offering discounts at hotels throughout Asia – helped drive significant year-on-year growth in sales.
“As we approach high-season next month we will look to further stoke demand by launching another Asia on Sale promotion and a sales incentive offering our agent partners even more opportunities to win,” says Stucci.
For further information on TravelCube please visit www.travelcube.com.au.