Samujana villas in Koh Samui is offering a special package full of complimentary inclusions for guests staying five nights or more.
Starting from $1,644 per villa per night (3 bed), guests will receive a host of inclusions that will elevate their island holiday to next-level luxe, including:
- Daily breakfast served in-villa
- Thai street food inspired dinner served in villa on the night of arrival
- Poolside BBQ lunch or dinner including fresh local sea food
- 60 minute in villa Thai massage per adult
- Group Thai cooking class and lunch
- Full day private charter aboard 35ft catamaran Kindred Spirit, including lunch and snorkelling
- Villa bar stocked with local beer, soft drinks and house wine
The package also includes return transfers from Koh Samui airport, wireless internet access, daily housekeeping and villa tax and service charge.
This offer is valid for bookings and stays between:
- 1st September – 23rd December 2015
- 11th January 2016 – 4th February 2016
- 15th February 2016 – 24th March 2016
- 16th April 2016 – 31st July 2016
- 1st September 2016 – 23rd December 2016
Samujana is a collection of 27 unique villas located on a private estate on the north eastern tip of Koh Samui. Each private villa, ranging from 3 to 8 bedrooms, includes open air living and dining areas with uncompromised island and sea views to Cheong Mon beach and the electric blue waters of the Gulf of Thailand, as well as double or twin bedrooms all with en-suites, and a large infinity plunge pool. Selected villas also include private gyms and cinemas as well as additional indoor communal living areas.
With its understated and sophisticated design, space is the ultimate luxury at Samujana. Each villa is split over at least three levels allowing groups to enjoy the tranquillity of island life at their own pace, while communal living and dining spaces make for the perfect setting to enjoy the company of family and friends.