Experience the exhilarating Singapore Night Race at Mandarin Oriental, Singapore with the Race Through the Night room package.
Stunningly located right in front of street circuit turns 16 and 17, the hotel offers an unrivalled vantage point for race enthusiasts to be part of the adrenaline-charged action. Enjoy legendary Mandarin Oriental accommodation with access to the Oriental Club Lounge, highly rated for its culinary offerings and exclusive benefits. Begin the exciting Friday with an exquisite Italian dinner at Dolce Vita, followed by a quick recharge at Melt Café with a Pitstop Dinner buffet on Saturday to prepare for the thrilling race day ahead. Indulge in endless servings of freshly-shucked oysters and champagne at Axis Bar and Lounge while watching the teams charge for the top spot on Sunday. Finally, refuel with the Teh Hijau spa treatment. This relaxing journey featuring green tea elements, is designed to release tension.
Priced at SGD 4,650 per night for double occupancy, the package includes:
- Luxurious Club Marina Bay Suite accommodation overlooking Singapore’s skyline
- Exclusive access to Singapore’s largest Oriental Club Lounge
- Dinner at Dolce Vita against the outdoor pool
- 60-minute Pitstop Dinner buffet at Melt Café
- Axis Bar and Lounge’s Oyster and Champagne Bar
- Teh Hijau experience at The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Singapore
- Return limousine transfers in Mercedes E Class
Valid for a minimum of three nights’ stay, the package is available from 16 to 19 September 2016. For room reservations and enquiries, please visitwww.mandarinoriental.com, e-mail email@example.com or call +65 6885 3030. Rates are subject to 10% service charge and prevailing government tax.