Buckle up and sit tight. Grand Prix™ Season Singapore (GPSS) is back for another round of thrilling races, high-octane glamour, pumping rock concerts and non-stop excitement as Singapore’s famous Marina Bay Street Circuit plays host to Asia’s only night street race, the 2015 SINGAPORE AIRLINES SINGAPORE GRAND PRIX™.
From 11th – 20th September, Singapore will once again be where the party people go, pulling out all stops for a stylish Golden Jubilee festival of action. From round-the-clock entertainment, endless food options, world-class shopping and late night soirees, life off the track will be as thrilling as the race itself! This is the time to experience the dynamic city of Singapore when she’s in the fast lane!
From the 18th -20th September, the race will fill the Marina Bay Street Circuit, where adrenaline junkies can revel in the exhilarating race and entertainment from a range of vantage points.
This year, the in-circuit entertainment line-up includes international headliners Bon Jovi, Maroon 5, Pharrell Williams, Spandau Ballet plus Singapore’s hottest pop band The Sam Willows and more.
The action doesn’t stop there! With a range of exciting pit stops, dining options and events to suit all ages, this race season is set to be Singapore’s most power-packed yet!
The Whole Family
- Take a dip, make a splash and play on a mega beach playground at the Sentosa Fun Festival 2015. Giant inflatable slides and a range of fun water activities will keep every member of the family entertained!
- Challenge the whole family to show off their driving skills behind the virtual wheel in a racing game at one of Singapore’s interactive bars, Mogambo and
- Singapore’s newly opened Pinacothèque de Paris is offering travellers a range of discounts and tours during the Grand Prix™ Season Singapore. Visitors can become immersed in famous art masterpieces, sculptures and even art classes – ready, steady, paint!
- My Private Chef, known for creating exclusive dining experiences in Singapore, is joining forces with the Fullerton Heritage, to deliver a pop up theatrical dinner series, STORIES. Guests will enjoy a five-course menu where storytellers and actors will relay stories about the Singapore River and monuments in its vicinity. The bespoke menu will be created by local leading chefs, vibrant in flavour and uniquely presented to tell a story.
- Recognised as the A-list party for the racing community, The Podium Lounge is the largest and most glamorous celebrity packed F1® After-Party. Returning for the 7th year, highlights include a fashion circuit presented by international style icon Carol Chen, world acclaimed DJs, and of course guests get the opportunity to drink with Formula 1™ drivers, teams, royalty, ambassadors and supermodels.
- Get amongst the action of Singapore’s nightlife in the ultimate Grand Prix™ Season Singapore Pub Crawl. Hosted by local tour guides, guests will enjoy a four-hour jauntto the best local watering holes, buzzing bars and clubs. With free entry into venues, complimentary shots on arrival and more – it’s guaranteed to be an unforgettable night.
- Bitters & Love, one of Singapore’s leading cocktail bars, will showcase Singapore’s iconic local food and drinks through cocktails. Guests can enjoy the vibrant flavours of this ever-changing city in the most appetising way. Sip on the Pitstop Lollipop, Strawberry Shakedown, Kaya Toast Cocktail or the Singapura Love – the bar’s unique twist on the Singapore Sling.
For more information on Grand Prix™ Season Singapore, please visit www.yoursingapore.com/gpss
For more information on Singapore, please visit: www.yoursingapore.com