Rockwell Collins At Aircraft Interiors Expo 2015: Redefining Passenger Engagement With Full Suite Of Cabin Solutions That Deliver Value For Airlines
Rockwell Collins will demonstrate how it is uniquely positioned to offer a full suite of cabin solutions that enhance passenger engagement and deliver value for airlines at this year’s Aircraft Interiors Expo in Hamburg, Germany, April 14-16.
“We’re redefining passenger engagement for airlines with advanced, reliable entertainment systems, empowering high-speed broadband and robust applications,” explained Craig Elliott, vice president, Sales and Marketing, Air Transport Cabin Solutions for Rockwell Collins. “Since our acquisition of ARINC, and more recently Pacific Avionics, Rockwell Collins is taking a significant step forward with a unique offering in the market that provides airlines with scalable cabin solutions that are open and flexible to meet the needs of any mission profile.”
A number of Rockwell Collins latest innovations will be exhibited at the Aircraft Interiors Expo, including its award-winning PAVES™ family of in-flight entertainment (IFE) systems, its Cabin Connect suite of connectivity services, and its Airshow® 3D Moving Map .
The company also plans to reveal and demonstrate a new passenger service system aftermarket solution for airline cabins that will reduce fuel cost and recurring maintenance.
Craig Elliott_Rockwell Collins
- Rockwell Collins will be posting news updates at http://rockwellcollins.com/News_and_Events.aspx
- Journalists and attendees can also connect with the company through its social channels via Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Press kits will also be available onsite at the Rockwell Collins exhibit.
Aircraft Interiors Expo attendees are encouraged to stop by Booth #4C10 in Hall B4, or schedule a formal visit by contacting Rockwell Collins to learn more about its next-generation cabin solutions, including:
- Rockwell Collins’ Cabin Connect suite of connectivity services, featuring Inmarsat’s GX Aviation for the most extensive coverage of airline routes and the fastest broadband in the skies, as well as applications for crew connectivity, real-time credit card authorization and wireless in-flight entertainment
- PAVES™ Wireless, bringing Wi-Fi accessible content aboard the flight
- PAVES™ On-demand, delivering seat-centric IFE through an intuitive touchscreen HD seatback interface
- PAVES™ Broadcast, featuring a wider array of content options for passengers than previous overhead systems
- Airshow® 3D Moving Map, featuring stunning graphical design and dramatic product enhancements to engage passengers and make flight time more enjoyable.