Romance is in the air aboard the m/s Paul Gauguin – and never more so than during the Polynesian blessing ceremony held during every voyage.
Couples celebrating their honeymoon or anniversary gather at sunset, with romantic Bora Bora as the backdrop, to the sweet sounds of Polynesian love songs. A traditional blessing is read aloud, then, each couple is wrapped in a Ti fai fai (Tahitian wedding blanket) as a symbol of their love and fidelity. Finally, a toast to the happy couples commemorates an event that has become an emotional highlight for all participants.
Complimentary Honeymoon Packages also include a celebratory bottle of Champagne, pillow gift, and photo portrait. The m/s Paul Gauguin is the ship of choice for couples wishing to celebrate a romantic milestone.
- 12,19 & 26 Sep, 7 Nights – TAHITI & SOCIETY ISLANDS. Fares from US$4,254* (Cat. E)
- 3 & 10 Oct, 7 Nights – TAHITI & SOCIETY ISLANDS. Fares from US$4,254* (Cat. E)
- 17 Oct, 13 Nights – SOCIETY ISLANDS, COOK ISLANDS, TONGA & FIJI. Fares from US$5,705* (Cat. E)
Celebrate with a private dinner offering stunning views of Bora Bora
The exclusive dinner for 2 or 4, on the ship’s marina, offers stunning views of Bora Bora, a dinner table dressed in white-linens, fresh flowers, china, and crystal and features a special La Veranda menu, wine, and personal waiter. Les Gauguines and Le Gauguins—troupe of Polynesian entertainers—serenade the party with Tahitian songs during dinner.
US$250 for table for 2 or US$400 for a table for 4*
Attractive fly/cruise fares available
All-Inclusive Cruise Fares
- Luxury small ship experience
- Spacious oceanview accommodation
- Small, intimate ports of call • Complimentary beverages, including select wines & spirits, bottled water & soft-drinks
- All shipboard meals
- 24 hour room service
- All gratuities for room stewards and dining staff
- Day at private islet, Motu Mahana & access to our private beach in Bora Bora
- Retractable watersports marina featuring complimentary windsurfing and kayaking**
*Terms and conditions apply. Printable PDF flyer here
**Watersports are subject to weather conditions and local restrictions