Rosewood Beijing offers “Summer Staycation” packages with a host of benefits through August and September 2015 to suit all tastes – from the ultimate relaxation retreat to living it up in MEI, Beijing’s new lounge bar.
Whether travelling with family, friends or pets, guests will leave with a lifelong memory of the luxury retreat acclaimed by Travel + Leisure magazine as “one of the world’s most exciting new hotels” (2015.)
Stay and Play with MEI
MEI, the city’s newest after-hours hot spot, is offering guests an innovative approach to enjoying the city’s bar scene by offering a “Stay and Play with MEI”package priced from CNY2,900 per night. Night owls receive a complimentary bottle of Veuve Clicquot champagne or selected bottle of liquor to enjoy at the new nightclub lounge.
Accommodation includes complimentary upgrade to a Premier room – with the luxury of breakfast for two served in the room until 5 p.m. for late risers.
Guests can complete the luxury experience on a high with a 90-minute signature Healing Abhyanga spa treatment for two at Sense spa, along with unlimited healthy tonics all day to compensate for the night before.
Guests booking a second night can either return for more pampering or alternatively choose a five-course dinner for two at Bistrot B showcasing the cuisine of Chef Jarrod Verbiak, a protégé of French Chef Daniel Boulud of Daniel in New York.
The Stay and Play with MEI package price starts from CNY2,900 per night including:
- One-night accommodation in Premier Room
- In-room “the day after” breakfast for two until 5 p.m.
- Unlimited hangover-cure wheatgrass shots or Alka-Seltzer drinks the next day
- 90-minute Healing Abhyanga massage for two
- For a consecutive night booking, the spa treatment can be replaced with a five-course dinner for two at Bistrot B
- Complimentary high speed Internet
Trés Sense Pampering
Sense spa at Rosewood Beijing redefines the lazy days of summer by offering guests an exclusive pampering package designed for revitalising the mind, body and soul. The experience takes place in an overnight spa suite, next to a 32,000-square-foot spa sanctuary of the senses and a tropically landscaped pool beneath a domed glass roof, encircled by candlelight at night. Trés Sense Pampering is priced from CNY4,500 per night.
Guests need not leave the comfort of their luxury spa suite to enjoy a romantic private four-course dinner prepared by Master Chef Jarod Verbiak from Bistrot B, a healthy in-room breakfast and a 90-minute “Luxury Gold” spa treatment for two. The treatment uses a rich mix of marine extract and pure gold flecks to penetrate deep into the skin, hydrating it and imparting a subtle golden veil.
Adding to the idyllic escape centred on the principles of simplicity, purity and well-being are a foot massage by the pool and a range of unlimited complimentary detox shots and healthy smoothies.
Guests also receive access to the property’s exclusive Manor Club, a residential style executive lounge that offers a tranquil atmosphere for guests seeking a private urban refuge, complete with dedicated private butler service.
Trés Sense Pampering package is priced from CNY4,500 per night including:
- Accommodation in a Sense spa suite
- 90-minute “Luxury Gold” treatment for two
- 45-minute poolside foot massage for two
- In-room healthy breakfast for two
- Unlimited detox wheatgrass shots and smoothies
- In-room candlelit dinner for two by Chef Jarrod from Bistrot B
- Manor Club access and dedicated room butler service
- Complimentary high speed Internet
Pamper Your Pet
Rosewood Beijing showcases its pet-friendly facilities with the “Bring Your Best Friend” package offering a holiday for guests and their pet dog or cat, priced from CNY2,200 per night in a Premier room.
The package includes professional grooming for a pet, while owners are also pampered with a signature 60-minute Sense signature spa treatment.
The Pamper Your Pet package is priced from CNY2,200 including:
- One night in a Premier Room
- Pet grooming treatment with shampoo and clipping
- 60-minute Sense signature treatment
- Dog walking service up to five times a day
- Fine dining for four-legged guests with complimentary pet menus in the Bistrot B courtyard
All packages are valid through 30 September 2015, are based upon availability and exclude tax and service charge. For additional information or reservations, please call your travel professional, +86 10 6597 8888, or email [email protected]