Royal Caribbean International invites travellers to discover the vibrant cultural wonders and untamed beauty of the most sought-after Caribbean islands and picturesque landscapes of New England and Canada. Departing from the New Jersey, Florida and Puerto Rico, year-round and seasonal escapes to the Caribbean and Canada are on sale now.
Royal Caribbean will offer expanded Caribbean itineraries from the New York area in 2017, with Rhapsody of the Seas joining Anthem of the Seas in Cape Liberty, New Jersey. This will be the first time that two Royal Caribbean ships will be sailing from Cape Liberty. Anthem, sister ship to Australia’s very ownOvation of the Seas, boasts the ground-breaking technology and first-at-sea features of the technologically advanced Quantum-class, while Rhapsody offers an intimately-sized and entertainment-filled, Vision-class experience. Whether recovering from the winter chill, or simply enjoying a northern summer holiday, escapes to the Caribbean offer a variety of heart-pumping excursions, picturesque natural wonders, and plenty of opportunities to relax and recharge on more than 400 acres of pristine beaches.
Bermuda and more from the Northeast:
- Rhapsody of the Seas will sail seven-night itineraries to the Bahamas throughout the summer, and Anthem of the Seas will sail to Bermuda in the summer and the Caribbean year-round on five-, seven- and nine-night itineraries. Touting itineraries with overnights in King’s Wharf, Bermuda, guests onboard Anthem will have ample time to explore the world’s best SCUBA and snorkelling experiences and award-winning pink sand beaches. In the northern autumn months, Anthem of the Seas will sail nine-night voyages to New England and Canada.
- Grandeur of the Seas will be sailing from Baltimore all year, and continue offering a wide breadth of cruise experiences, from a five-night itinerary calling on Bermuda to a nine-night voyage sailing to New England and Canada as the colours of fall foliage begin to show. Grandeur will also sail 12-night itineraries to premier Southern Caribbean destinations, including the U.S. Virgin Islands, St. Kitts and St. Maarten, as well as new nine-night itinerary to Nassau and CocoCay, Bahamas.
Southern Caribbean Hot Spots from Miami, Florida:
- Navigator of the Seas will sail five- and nine-night itineraries to Southern Caribbean destinations, such as Aruba and Bonaire.
Eastern and Western Caribbean from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida:
- Independence of the Seas will offer four- and five-night itineraries to Costa Maya and Cozumel, Mexico; Falmouth, Jamaica and Labadee, Haiti.
- Freedom of the Seas will offer six- and eight-night Eastern and Western Caribbean itineraries.
- Serenade of the Seas will sail 10- and 11-night Caribbean itineraries including a new port of call in Ponce, Puerto Rico.
Key West and Beyond from Tampa, Florida:
- Brilliance of the Seas will join Rhapsody in Tampa for the northern winter, offering four- and five-night itineraries to Key West, Cozumel, Mexico and Grand Cayman.
- Rhapsody of the Seas will relocate to Tampa for the northern winter season and sail seven-night Western Caribbean itineraries.
Exotic Island Escapes from Puerto Rico:
- Jewel of the Seas will sail to romantic destinations such as St. Lucia, St. Kitts and Nevis, and Barbados on seven-night itineraries from San Juan.
To learn more about ports of call in the Bermuda and the Caribbean, visit Royal Caribbean.com.au/Destinations