Royal Caribbean International and boutique sister brand Azamara Club Cruises have announced a range of new overnight adventures in some of the world’s most remarkable places for travellers wanting to delve deeper into the destinations they visit. The experiences offers guests immersive two- and three-day overnight journeys that include even more adventure and provide guests with the chance to go further, stay longer and discover more.
From the Caribbean and Europe to Asia, Australia and New Zealand, the new experiences have been specially designed to take care of all the details. These rich adventures include fully guided tours of the destinations’ most iconic and inspiring places, dining, airfare (where applicable), highly rated hotel accommodations and transportation. Guests will begin their experience as they depart the ship mid-cruise and then spend the extended time immersing in the local culture before re-joining their Royal Caribbean or Azamara ship at the next port of call.
Some highlights of Royal Caribbean’s new multi-day adventures include:
- Tikal and Ceremonial Show – Beginning with a flight from Belize to Guatemala (or from Honduras to Guatemala), guests will discover the ancient Mayan capital on an overnight tour; embark on an expedition into the jungle to walk the ruins of the Mayan empire at Tikal National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site; and enjoy an authentic Mayan ceremonial experience, all before boarding their return flight to meet their Royal Caribbean ship.
- Agrolida Region and Katakolon – This two-day excursion takes travellers back in time to Greece’s famous citadels. Culture-seekers will discover the Acropolis of Athens and the Ancient Mycenae site of Argolida; stay the evening in the Mediterranean nation’s first capital, Nafpolio; and travel to Ancient Olympia, where the first Ancient Olympic Games took place.
- Bangkok – This experience in the “City of Angels” brings the sights, sounds and flavours of Thailand’s historic capital to guest’s fingertips. The two-day itinerary features adventures into the city’s canals and river tributaries via motor launch and inspiring visits to iconic monuments and sites including the Wat Traimit, also known as the “Temple of the Golden Buddha”, the Asiatique riverfront, Wat Arun – the “Temple of Dawn”, and the Grand Palace, adorned with murals, gilded spires and unique architectural design.
Highlights of Azamara Club Cruises overnight experiences include:
- Queenstown – Journey from Milford Sound to Dunedin and enjoy an overnight stay in the spectacular Queenstown. Guided activities for your journey include a cable car ride, dinner at a sheep farm, time in Arrowtown and more.
- Overland Tour of Venice & Florence – Enjoy more time to experience two of Italy’s most artful and culturally rich cities on an overnight and sightseeing adventure in Venice and Florence. Explore the Doge’s Palace of Venice one afternoon only to find yourself standing before Michelangelo’s David in Florence on the next.
- Cochin To Goa – With three full days and two overnights, guests will have ample time to view one of the world’s most beautiful architectural world wonders — the Taj Mahal — and spend time in the magnificent city of Delhi.
The new overnight adventures are designed for the traveller that enjoys deep, intimate experiences combined with the comfort of knowing every detail has been taken care of.
For further information about Azamara Club Cruises overnight tours, visit https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/en-au/explore/overnight-adventures, phone 1800 754 500 or see your local travel agent.