The mighty Mekong Rivers is one of Asia’s great waterways, winding its way through Cambodia and Vietnam, flanked by charming rustic villages and populated by ever-smiling people.
STA Travel’s 10-Day Mekong River Cruise Experience is a chance to experience Cambodia and Vietnam from a truly different perspective. Take in all the sights, sounds and smells of the Mekong, sailing for eight days aboard a classic riverboat from Siem Reap to Ho Chi Minh City. Discover Phnom Penh, roam the famous floating markets, explore the stilt village of Chnok Tru and immerse yourself in the languid life of the River’s boat people.
Book between now and 31 July 2016 and you can enjoy fantastic savings of 30% on selected River Cruises including the Mekong River Cruise Experience.
Solo travellers priced at just from $1,679 (normally from $2,399) – a saving of $720.
- Aboard the Toum Tiou II Riverboat (7 nights) & comfort hotels (2 nights)
- Choeung Ek (Killing Fields) guided tour
- Cu Chi Tunnels guided visit (Ho Chi Minh City)
- Farewell cocktail and Captain’s Dinner
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout
- All transport to/from included activities and between destinations
Offer subject to availability. Terms and conditions apply.