From face-to-face meetings with deep-sea giants to elite museums, and engaging history, nobody does family time like San Antonio.
The San Antonio Convention and Visitors Bureau (SACVB) has introduced “The Most Amazing Family Vacation Ever!”, the latest installment in Unforgettable Experiences, a unique series of chance of a lifetime vacation packages designed to help travelers truly see, hear, touch, and taste San Antonio.
Recognizing that immersive travel isn’t just for singles and the childfree, the SACVB has created a one-of-a-kind opportunity for families to dive into local exclusives and behind-the-scenes adventures on their way to making memories sure to last a lifetime.
Ideally timed for summer 2015, The Most Amazing Family Vacation Ever! offers guests the opportunity to:
- Enjoy a 3-night stay at the Drury Plaza Hotel located on the San Antonio River Walk. Your package includes guestroom with 2 queen beds and free Hot Breakfast and afternoon snacks
- Explore SeaWorld San Antonio with a personal guide who will arrange up-close encounters with SeaWorld’s famous players.
- Join SeaWorld’s biggest star for an exclusive lunch in a section of the park that’s normally restricted to trainers and animal care specialists. Enjoy a delicious lunch where your host—Shamu—will provide some fun lunchtime entertainment.
- Enjoy Fiesta Noche del Rio in style with premier seating and backstage access.
- Go behind the scenes with a just for you VIP tour of the new DoSeum Museum, San Antonio’s acclaimed children’s museum, then immerse yourself in beautiful nature and fascinating history at the 38-acre San Antonio Botanical Garden and the incomparableWitte Museum, a Smithsonian Institute affiliate.
- Receive a selfie-stick to document the entire experience, along with a backpack containing essential items for a family holiday.
With free time, guests can also stroll along the River Walk, shop in vibrant Mexican markets, or absorb the imagery of San Antonio’simpressive art scene.
The SAVCB’s Unforgettable Experiences packages feature premier accommodations, epicurean discoveries, charming ground transportation, incredible event access, and more, all carefully curated to ensure the ultimate combination of ease, comfort, and cultural immersion. The simple, one-stop booking process allows the traveler to book the trip and rest easy, knowing countless key details have been expertly planned.
The SACVB is the only destination marketing organization in the nation to create Unforgettable Experiences vacation packages offering white glove service and the unique opportunity to explore San Antonio in a way not often available to the traditional traveler.
New options in the Unforgettable Experiences series will be posted throughout the year. Checkwww.visitsanantonio.com/UnforgettableExperiences regularly for the latest vacation packages, and visit www.visitsanantonio.com to explore the adventures waiting in San Antonio.
The San Antonio Convention & Visitors Bureau is a department of the City of San Antonio, and is the sales and marketing arm of San Antonio as a leading leisure and meetings destination. San Antonio welcomes 31 million visitors annually. Hospitality is one of the top five industries in the city, contributing $13.4 billion into the local economy annually and employing more than 120,000. For more information, visit www.visitsanantonio.com.