International luxury travel specialist, Sanctuary Retreats is delighted to announce that twelve of its sixteen camps and lodges have recently been awarded Certificates of Excellence by TripAdvisor.
TripAdvisor is the world’s largest travel community, reaching nearly 260 million visitors each month. Featuring more than 200 million reviews and opinions from travellers around the world, the website offers advice from real travellers as well as a wide variety of travel choices.
Now in their sixth year, the prestigious Certificate of Excellence awards recognise establishments that consistently earn great traveller reviews on TripAdvisor, and celebrate the accommodations, attractions and eateries that make perfect trips possible.
The impressive list of Sanctuary Retreats properties to receive Certificates of Excellence in 2016 includes:
- Sanctuary Baines Camp (Botswana)
- Sanctuary Chief’s Camp (Botswana)
- Sanctuary Chobe Chilwero (Botswana)
- Sanctuary Kusini (Tanzania)
- Sanctuary Saadani Safari Lodge (Tanzania)
- Sanctuary Swala Camp (Tanzania)
- Sanctuary Gorilla Forest Camp (Uganda)
- Sanctuary Chichele Presidential Lodge (Zambia)
- Sanctuary Sussi & Chuma (Zambia)
- Sanctuary Olonana (Kenya)
- Sanctuary Makanyane Safari Lodge (South Africa)
In 2015 Sanctuary Olonana entered the TripAdvisor Hall of Fame, joining an elite group of properties and travel experiences from around the World that have been awarded a Certificate of Excellence for five years in a row.