Hotel Management Thailand Summit (HMT Summit) will return to Bangkok on May 21, 2015. A one-stop closed-door platform for senior hotel executives to strategize for enhanced profitability, HMT Summit will feature a refreshed agenda conceived from the input of leading hoteliers.
HMT Summit is a closed-door peer-review occasion covering the following topics:
- Generating revenue through business intelligence, optimal pricing and technological innovation
- Exploring new revenue sources through macro projection and strategic planning
- Increasing operational efficiency through enterprise solutions
- Improving forecast accuracy and business planning
- Developing local talents for long-term viability
Leveraging the vast network of Questex Hospitality+Travel events and media, especially the Hotel Management magazine – the leading hospitality news authority since 1975, HMT Summit expects 150 delegates from across Asia.
COO Panel, from left: Symon Bridle, Chief Operating Officer, Rosewood Hotel Group; Andrew Langston, Vice President – Hotel Operations, Asia Pacific, Banyan Tree Hotels & Resorts; David Shackleton, Chief Operating Officer, Dusit International; Bruno Huber, Vice President Operations Asia, Mövenpick Hotels and Resorts; Richard Baker, EVP and Operations Director – Asia, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
New for 2015:
- Standalone: Based on your feedback, HMT Summit 2015 will not share plenary sessions with a hotel investment conference. Instead, it will be a full day of inspirational discussions completely tailored for your management, operational and technological needs.
- Technological-minded: It is essential for senior management to understand technology strategically rather than relying on IT professionals. HMT Summit will have a dedicated theme on automation and sustainability tech to help you drive productivity and profitability.
- Innovative formats: The summit will incorporate hot debates, interactive Q&As, enhanced networking and much more for your enjoyment.
For more information, please visit questexevents.net/hmtsummit
For general enquiries, please contact Laurel Tsui, firstname.lastname@example.org