Ship: Wind Spirit Cruise: Tahiti & The Tuamotu Islands Itinerary: Papeete roundtrip
The trade winds of French Polynesia have enticed sailors for centuries – and now those same beautiful breezes fill the sails of Wind Spirit as we sail through the windward and leeward Society Islands to the serene natural beauty of the Tuamotu Islands, where pristine atolls and crystal lagoons welcome you to a hidden paradise.
- Luxuriate in three delightful overnights, each in a unique island paradise
- Discover Moorea, the inspiration for South Pacific’s mystical Bali Hai
- Experience drift snorkeling among coral gardens
- Be amazed by the density of large marine life with unforgettable diving and snorkeling locations
- Sail, swim, and kayak from the yacht’s Watersports Platform throughout the voyage
- Celebrate at a festive beach party and on a fun-filled onboard barbecue
- Delight to local entertainment on board and learn native Polynesian dances
- Gaze into a fiery sunset and watch for the green flash as it melts below the horizon
A Complimentary Windstar Private Event
Bora Bora: Celebration Festival
You and your fellow Windstar guests will spend an enchanting evening on a secluded islet (or “motu” as the Tahitian’s call them) feasting on suckling pig cooked traditionally and being dazzled by acrobatic performance of fire dancers.
*Cruise only fares prices are per person in Australian dollars and are correct as at 29 Oct ’15. Prices are subject to availability, currency fluctuations and seasonal surcharges. Prices are capacity controlled and can change at anytime. Windstar sale fares valid until 30 Nov ’15 unless sold out prior. Windstar reserves the right to withdraw the promotion at anytime. Other conditions apply. Lic. No. 2TA003774