The Celebration Travel Company is thrilled to announce a new range of Hawaiian packages on offer now for couples, families and small groups of friends who are celebrating that special life event. The ATAS accredited company has selected a range of deluxe hotels to bundle these new tailored experiences.
Peter Cooney, Managing Director at The Celebration Travel Company, says that a unique trip to Hawaii is ideal for life’s special moments.
“Noting the Australian traveller’s ongoing love affair with the Hawaiian Islands, we’ve developed an exciting range of new products. Hawaii continues to represent terrific value, particularly for shopping, dining and enjoying a drink while watching the incredible sunsets. We’ve favoured hotel room categories that best suit our guest’s celebrations and included a choice of fabulous bonus activities to ensure the best personal touch for an amazing and memorable celebration holiday” says Peter.
Book now with The Celebration Travel Company to choose from a variety of packages including:
- The Modern Honolulu, a great choice for a small group of friends travelling together, perhaps celebrating someone’s milestone birthday. This package includes five nights in a Partial Ocean View Room and airport transfers with lei greeting. Also included is the choice of surfing lessons, a spa treatment, dinner cruise, daily breakfast or for just $100 more, a spectacular helicopter tour. Land package starts from $1249 per person.
- The Kahala Hotel & Resort, ideal for couples celebrating a honeymoon, wedding anniversary or birthday. This package includes five nights in a Partial Ocean View Room with lanai (balcony), airport transfers with lei greeting, daily breakfast, complimentary internet and the choice of a dolphin encounter or a helicopter tour over Oahu. Land package starts from $2499 per person.
- A unique two island combination holiday, including three nights at the Hawaii Prince Hotel Waikiki, in an Oceanfront Prime Room and four nights at Mauna Kea Beach Hotel Hawaii, in an Ocean Front Room. Daily breakfast, a convertible rental car with valet parking, a bottle of sparkling wine and chocolates with a $100 dinner credit are included at both hotels. Land packages start from $3349 per person, including inter-island domestic flights.
For families, there’s two great offers to choose from:
- The Kahala Hotel & Resort which features a package including five nights in a Dolphin Wing Room with lanai (balcony), daily breakfast, 90-minute Aquatic Adventure for the kids with dolphin encounter, full size car hire and complimentary internet. Land package starts from $2499 per adult and $275 per child.
- Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk, ideal for families seeking more spacious accommodation in a central location. This package includes seven nights in a One Bedroom Partial Ocean View Suite. Extras include daily breakfast, nightly cocktail party, Paradise Cove Luau, submarine adventure, complimentary internet and airport transfers with lei greeting. Land package starts from $4599 for a family of two adults and two children under 12 years.