Scenic has announced its first round of Ever Wondered sessions for 2017 which will run nationwide over 13 weeks from 28 February to 30 May. This year sees a number of additional regional locations added bringing the total to 28 – giving more guests than ever the opportunity to find out about Scenic’s range of products.
Scenic Crystal, Budapest
In partnership with local travel agents, Scenic is inviting agents to bring along their clients to an Ever Wondered session to find out more about its 2017/2018 Europe River Cruising, Vietnam, Cambodia and Myanmar River Cruising, and Canada, Alaska and USA programs. Sessions in the major cities will also include Scenic Eclipse, South America and New Zealand.
Driving guests to book with their local Scenic agent, the free sessions will take place and will be hosted by the local Scenic team of experts who will be on hand to answer any questions and help guests decide which itinerary is right for them. Special offers are also available on the day. For anyone that is unable to attend, Scenic is also holding free webinars.
All sessions are free but seats are limited so pre-booking is essential. Agents are encouraged to register their clients online and attend with them on the day.
- Tuesday 28 February 2017: Novotel, 350 Church Street, Parramatta NSW 2150
- Thursday 2 March 2017: QT Hotel, 1 London Circuit, Canberra ACT 2601
- Tuesday 7 March 2017: Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre, Merivale Street & Glenelg Street, South Brisbane QLD 4101
- Thursday 9 March 2017: Sofitel, 25 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
- Tuesday 14 March 2017: NEX, King Street and Union Street, Newcastle West NSW 2302
- Thursday 16 March 2017: Hilton, 6 Orchid Avenue, Gold Coast QLD 4217
- Tuesday 21 March 2017: Sofitel, 61-101 Philip Street, Sydney NSW 2000
- Thursday 23 March 2017: Crowne Plaza, 16 Hindmarsh Square, Adelaide SA 5000
- Tuesday 28 March 2017: Novotel Wollongong Northbeach, 2-14 Cliff Road, North Wollongong NSW 2520
- Tuesday 28 March 2017: Twin Towns Services Club, 2 Wharf Street, Tweed Heads NSW 2485
- Thursday 30 March 2017: Mingara Recreation Club, 12/14 Mingara Drive, Central Coast NSW 2261
- Monday 3 April 2017: Maroochy RSL, Memorial Avenue, Maroochydore QLD 4558
- Tuesday 4 April 2017: The Old Woolstore Apartment Hotel, Macquarie Street, Hobart TAS 7000
- Thursday 6 April 2017: Crown Casino Convention Centre, Great Eastern Highway, Burswood, Perth WA 6100
- Thursday 6 April 2017: Hotel Grand Chancellor Launceston, 29 Cameron Street, Launceston TAS 7250
- Tuesday 11 April 2017: McCracken Country Club, McCracken Drive, Victor Harbor SA 5211
- Tuesday 2 May 2017: Panthers Penrith, 123 Mulgoa Road, Penrith NSW 2750
- Tuesday 9 May 2017: Novotel Sydney Manly Pacific, 55 North Steyne, Manly NSW 2095
- Thursday 11 May 2017: RSCV Noosa Resort, 94 Noosa Drive, Noosa Heads QLD 4567
- Thursday 11 May 2017: Frankston Arts Centre, 27-37 Davey Street, Frankston VIC 3199
- Tuesday 16 May 2017: Duntryleague, Woodward Street, Orange NSW 2800
- Tuesday 16 May 2017: Atura Albury, 648 Dean Street, Albury NSW 2640
- Wednesday 17 May 2017: City Golf Club, 254 South Street, South Toowoomba QLD 4350
- Thursday 18 May 2017: The Connection, 7287 Midland Highway, Shepparton VIC 3630
- Tuesday 23 May 2017: The Beach House Hotel, 344 Charlton Esplanade, Hervey Bay QLD 4655
- Wednesday 24 May 2017: Novotel Geelong, 10-14 Eastern Beach, Geelong VIC 3220
- Thursday 25 May 2017: Burnett Club, 5 Quay Street, Bundaberg Central QLD 4670
Tuesday 30 May 2017: The Ville Resort-Casino, Sir Leslie Thiess Drive, Townsville City QLD 4810