Scenic has announced its second round of Ever Wondered sessions which will run nationwide from 20 September – 13 October, and showcase its France, Portugal, Russia, Mekong and Irrawaddy all-inclusive river cruising programs plus luxury land touring programs to Africa and South America.
In partnership with local travel agents, the leading luxury travel company is inviting agents to bring along their clients to an Ever Wondered session. These free information sessions were revamped as part of Scenic’s rebrand earlier this year and will focus on the new elements of the 2016 programs, plus allow guests to discover what life is like on board a Scenic ship.
Driving guests to book with their local Scenic agent, the six free sessions will take place over four weeks and will be hosted by the local Scenic team of experts who will be on hand to answer any questions and help guests decide which itinerary is right for them. Special offers are also available on the day. For anyone that is unable to attend, Scenic is also holding free webinars.
- Sunday 20 September 2015: Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre, Merivale Street and Glenelg Street, South Brisbane, QLD
- Thursday 24 September 2015: Westin, 205 Collins St, Melbourne VIC
- Tuesday 29 September 2015: Park Hyatt, 120 Commonwealth Avenue, ACT
- Thursday 1 October 2015: Radisson, 72 Liverpool St, Darling Harbour, NSW
- Wednesday 7 October 2015: Duxton, 1 St George’s Terrace, WA
- Tuesday 13 October 2015: Crowne Plaza, 16 Hindmarsh Square, SA
All sessions are free but seats are limited so pre-booking is essential. Agents are encouraged to register their clients online and attend with them on the day.
For more information call Scenic on 138 128 or visit scenic.com.au.