Scenic has announced its third round of Ever Wondered sessions for 2016 which will run nationwide in metro and regional centres over six weeks from 31 August to 11 October.
In partnership with local travel agents, agents are invited to bring along their clients to an Ever Wondered session to find out more about a range of different Scenic products – the new Scenic Eclipse ocean cruising program launching in August 2018; and the programs for 2017 Europe River Cruising; Canada, Alaska & USA; South America: Africa and South East Asia River Cruising.
New for this round of Ever Wondered sessions, Scenic will be showcasing the Scenic Space-Ship on board experience through the latest in VR technology. Guests and would-be guests will have the opportunity to see what life on board a Scenic Space-Ship is like through a virtual 360 degree tour of the entire ship.
Driving guests to book with their local Scenic agent, the free sessions will be hosted by the local Scenic team of experts who will be on hand to answer any questions and help guests decide which itinerary is right for them. Special offers are also available on the day. For anyone that is unable to attend, Scenic is also holding free webinars.
All sessions are free but seats are limited so pre-booking is essential. Agents are encouraged to register their clients online and attend with them on the day.
- Wednesday 31 August: Four Points by Sheraton, 161 Sussex Street, Sydney NSW 2000
- Thursday 1 September: Pullman on the Park, 192 Wellington Parade, Melbourne VIC 3002
- Monday 5 September: Panthers Event Centre, 123 Mulgoa Road, Penrith NSW 2750
- Tuesday 6 September: Crowne Plaza, 16 Hindmarsh Square, Adelaide SA 5000
- Thursday 8 September: The Rocks Mornington, 1 Schnapper Point Drive, Mornington VIC 3931
- Tuesday 13 September: Convention Centre, Merivale Street & Glenelg Street, South Brisbane
- Tuesday 13 September: Oscars, 18 Doveton Street South, Ballarat, VIC 3350
- Tuesday 20 September: Quality Hotel Ballina, Compton Drive, Ballina NSW 2478
- Thursday 22 September: Rydges, 1 Hay Street, Port Macquarie NSW 2444
- Tuesday 27 September: Novotel, 55 N Steyne, Manly NSW 2095
- Tuesday 27 September: Royal Pines Resort, Ross Street, Benowa QLD 4217
- Wednesday 5 October: Atura Albury, 648 Dean Street, Albury NSW 2640
- Tuesday 11 October: The Studio Rooms, Great Eastern Highway, Burswood, WA 6100
- Tuesday 11 October: Novotel, 2-14 Cliff Road, North Wollongon, NSW 2500