Seabourn has announced an exciting schedule of cruises for its 2016-17 season, which will feature the newest and most modern ultra-luxury fleet at sea following the debut of Seabourn Encore.
The new program offers 28 unique itineraries and 104 departures of seven to 89 days visiting all seven continents including popular destinations and exotic locales in South America, Antarctica, India, Arabia, the Panama Canal, Canada, New England, the Caribbean and Asia as well as Seabourn Encore’s maiden season of cruising in Australia and New Zealand.
The program also features a series of maiden visits and a return to some old favourites including ports in Japan, China and Korea, in addition to a series of new Caribbean itineraries from Barbados.
Seabourn will continue to offer its Extended Explorations program, offering guests the opportunity to enjoy longer cruises from 32 days to 89 days, with the added luxury of a wide range of choices regarding where and when they sail. These linked voyages offer rich port content and more in-depth exploration of a particular region. Additional benefits include extra 10 per cent savings for combined cruises, frequent overnights in ports, regional experts and local cuisine and wines.
The program will include the first season of cruising for Seabourn Encore, which joins award-winning sister ships – Seabourn Odyssey, Seabourn Sojourn and Seabourn Quest.
“Seabourn delivers an authentic destination experience to our guests both onboard and ashore,” Seabourn Senior Vice President of Marketing and Sales John Delaney said.
“Not only do we visit many of the most desirable and exotic cities around the world, but we also provide
onboard culturally-rich offerings, from regional wines and cuisines to expert destination speakers and entertainment that will further enhance our guests’ travel experiences.”
As part of the line’s partnership with UNESCO, the program also features visits to many UNESCO World Heritage Sites around the world. Highlights include:
- Seabourn Encore’s maiden season cruising Australia and New Zealand with a 16-day voyage from Sydney to Auckland on February 2, 2017, priced from $14,500* per person
- A 17-day voyage from Dubai to Singapore on Seabourn Sojourn departing December 5, 2016, from $10,000* per person
- A 16-day voyage from Athens to Dubai on Seabourn Encore departing December 4, 2016, from $10,500* per person
- An 18-day Panama Canal cruise on Seabourn Odyssey from Los Angeles to Fort Lauderdale departing January 6, 2017, from $13,499* per person
- A 21-day Antarctica voyage from Buenos Aires to Valparaiso departing November 28, 2016, on Seabourn Quest, from $19,500* per person
- An 89-day Extended Exploration from Singapore to Seattle on Seabourn Sojourn departing March 4, 2017, $69,999* per person
Seabourn’s award-winning ships sail around the globe, reaching the world’s most desirable destinations at their peak seasons including marquee cities and lesser-known yachting harbours and hideaways that few travellers see. All-inclusive fares offer tremendous value for one of the world’s finest travel experiences.
For more information see a licensed travel agent, call 13 24 02 or visit www.seabourn.com
*All fares are in Australian dollars, for new bookings only, per guest, double occupancy, and subject to availability.