SpiceRoads Cycle Tours offers a range of Southeast Asia cycle tours during the seasonal holiday period. Departing late December, our tours are perfect for those looking to make the most out of their holiday break and discover a new part of Southeast Asia at the same time.
“All the cycle tours offered start after Christmas and last for between four and nine days. We have tours for families, cultural adventures and a NEW road biking tour from the Gulf of Thailand to the Andaman Sea,” adds Struan Robertson, CEO SpiceRoads Cycle Tours.
What tours are we offering?
Multi-activity adventures for active families where we combine cycling with other activities such as elephant bathing, a thrilling ride on a local steam train and overnighting in a traditional Thai hut.
- Kanchanaburi Family Explorer – 5 days – departs Dec 28
- Chiang Mai Family Explorer – 5 days – departs Dec 28
Ride through culturally interesting areas, meet the locals, stay in authentic local lodgings and explore ancient ruins – an ideal holiday getaway for any adventurous culture vulture looking to get active and explore new countries!
- Biking Bangkok to Angkor Wat – 7 days – departs Dec 27
- Central Thailand Explorer – 4 days – departs Dec 29
- Chiang Mai to Chiang Rai by Bike – 4 days – departs Dec 28
- Meandering the Mekong Delta – 4 days – departs Dec 29
- Saigon to Siem Reap – 9 days – departs Dec 26
- Southern Laos by Bicycle – 8 days – departs Dec 26
- Sri Lanka Heritage by Bicycle – 7 days – departs Dec 28
A challenging bicycle ride from the Gulf of Thailand to the stunning beach resort island of Phuket on the Andaman coast.
- Road Cycling Coast to Coast (NEW) – 8 days – departs Dec 27
All our tours are fully supported and led by expert guides. Their knowledge of the route and area means that you are always “in the know”: not only in terms of distance and difficulty but lots of the local culture, people and local places. An air conditioned bus with a constant supply of cold drinks and snacks will be on hand to pick up riders in need of a break.