Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport opens today, marking the second Hyatt Place hotel in London and the fifth Hyatt branded hotel in the United Kingdom. The hotel is managed by Cycas Hospitality under a franchise agreement with M+L Hospitality. The 358-room hotel joins four Hyatt Place hotels in Europe, including Hyatt Place Jermuk and Hyatt Place Yerevan in Armenia; Hyatt Place Amsterdam Airport in The Netherlands; and Hyatt Place London Heathrow/Hayesin the U.K.
Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport is located at the doorstep of Heathrow Airport, providing guests with a relaxing and uncomplicated place to pause before beginning the next leg of their journey. (Photo: Business Wire)
The Hyatt Place brand is rooted in extensive consumer insights indicating that guests seek stylish, comfortable, seamless experiences that accommodate their lifestyles and familiar routines. To embody this, the brand offers casual hospitality and purposeful service in a smartly designed, high-tech and contemporary environment.
“We are delighted to collaborate with Cycas Hospitality and M&L Hospitality to bring the second Hyatt Place hotel to the U.K.,” said Peter Fulton, group president – Europe, Africa and Middle East and Southwest Asia for Hyatt. “The opening of this hotel marks a significant milestone for Hyatt as the Hyatt Place brand continues to expand worldwide and offer more choices to our guests in key gateway cities like London.”
Following an extensive renovation of the existing building, Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport is located at the doorstep of Heathrow Airport, providing guests with a relaxing and uncomplicated place to pause before beginning the next leg of their journey.
“We are proud to welcome the first guests to Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport, a hotel that truly reflects the needs of the modern traveler,” said Ingrid van Veen, regional manager for Cycas Hospitality. “We believe Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport will exceed guest expectations while visiting or passing through London.”
Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport will offer:
- 358 spacious guestrooms, including a plush Hyatt Grand Bed, media and work center with a 42″ flat-panel HDTV and comfortable Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper
- Gallery Hosts unique to the Hyatt Place brand who are available 24/7
- 24/7 Gallery Market offering grab ‘n go items, such as snacks and sandwiches
- Coffee to Cocktails Bar featuring specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails
- Meetings Spaces offering seven flexible, high-tech meeting/function space that can accommodate 2-100 delegates
- 24-hour StayFit Gym featuring fully stocked exercise equipment
- Odds & Ends program for forgotten items that guests can buy, borrow or enjoy for free
- Free Wi-Fi and public computers with remote printing throughout the hotel