Semtech Corporation (Nasdaq:SMTC), a leading supplier of analog and mixed-signal semiconductors, will feature its LoRa®Wireless RF Technology, wireless charging, smart sensing, smart switching, and other next-generation semiconductor platforms targeted at today’s fastest growing markets at CES 2017. Semtech’s platforms will be used in a number of consumer products demonstrated at the show, including Internet of Things (IoT) applications, wireless chargers and wireless charging-enabled devices, mobile devices, wearables, and tablets.
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/b505a50e-927d-4f5e-9b0e-cffb2d983a6e
“Semtech’s leading-edge analog and mixed-signal platforms enable some of today’s most innovative, high-growth markets through design innovation and feature differentiation,” said Mohan Maheswaran, Semtech’s President and Chief Executive Officer. “We recently expanded our wireless charging product line to include the LinkCharge™ CT that enables large and small enterprises to integrate wireless charging services, and our LoRa Technology continues to set the standard for IoT worldwide with LoRaWAN™ networks now installed in more than 50 countries and a thriving LoRa Alliance™ ecosystem with over 400 members. Our leadership in cutting-edge technology allows our customers to market products that make our planet smarter.”
Semtech product demonstrations at CES
- LoRa® devices and gateway reference designs to be showcased in a virtual demonstration from myDevices, TEKTELIC Communications, GlobalSat, and other sensor companies in both Semtech and MyDevices’ private meeting suites.
- The LinkCharge™ wireless charging platform for low-, medium- and high-power devices to be demonstrated in Semtech’s private meeting suite, as well as on the show floor at the Infineon booth MP25265 and the AirFuel Alliance booth 41139. Semtech’s wireless charging experts will be at the AirFuel Alliance booth daily to demonstrate the technology.
- Smart human sensing solution for wearable applications to be featured in an interactive demonstration in Semtech’s private meeting suite.
- Breakthrough power management product demonstrations in Semtech’s private meeting suite allow customers to experience Semtech’s automotive LED backlighting products and other differentiated power management solutions, including the Neo-Iso™ isolated smart power relay replacements for home automation, connected buildings and IoT applications.
Email email@example.com to schedule an appointment with a Semtech representative at CES.
- LoRa Technology webpage: www.semtech.com/wireless-rf/internet-of-things
- Wireless Charging webpage: www.semtech.com/power-management/wireless-charging-ics
- Smart human sensing webpage: www.semtech.com/touch-interface
- Smart Switching Neo-Iso webpage: www.semtech.com/power-management/load-switch-ics/neo-iso-isolated-power-switches
- Contact Semtech’s support team for technical support or general product inquiries.
- Sign up for Semtech’s e-newsletter Inside Circuit for quarterly product updates.
- Follow Semtech on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+.