The first Serviced Apartment Summit Americas takes place at the Westin Times Square, New York City, on April 13 and 14 2016.
The conference and exhibition features a tour of Manhattan corporate housing and extended stay real estate with numerous networking opportunities, and a full conference agenda with a top quality cast of industry expert speakers covering extended stay hotels, branded residences, aparthotels, corporate housing and short-term rentals.
Event host Piers Brown said: “The buzz surrounding the serviced apartment sector is a global phenomenon, and we are very much looking forward to bringing the Summit to the American market, where the industry, particularly the extended stay and corporate housing sectors are relatively mature but still growing strongly, with CHPA’s Corporate Housing Industry Report highlighting a 4% increase over 2013 to $2.73 billion. Like our European and MEA events, Serviced Apartment Summit Americas promises to have a high quality attendance of operators, real estate developers and financial institutions to map the future and drive the sector forward together. We offer sponsors, exhibitors and delegates the opportunity to make valuable new business contacts and gain knowledge.”
Sean Worker, CEO of BridgeStreet Global Hospitality, the event’s Patron sponsor, said: “We are delighted to be supporting the first Serviced Apartment Summit Americas. Having been involved with the London Summit from its foundation, BridgeStreet has seen at first hand the benefits an event such as this has for broadening the appeal of our whole industry. Having a forum to bring together multi-discipline expertise such as advisory, investment, legal services and technology is invaluable, and I look forward to welcoming Piers and his team to the US, and a successful event.”
Anthony Balestrieri, director, real estate investors, Metlife, said: “I have been delighted to participate in the Serviced Apartment Summit Americas advisory committee meeting, and it’s pleasing to see an investment focus on the corporate housing, extended stay and short term rental sectors.”
Speakers at Serviced Apartment Summit Americas include:
• Abi Adisa, CEO of Amara Suites
• Mohammed Al Marzooqi, managing director of Cheval Residences
• Vail R. Brown, SVP of global business development and marketing for STR
• Paul Constantinou, chairman of Quest Apartment Hotels
• Lee Curtis, president of global housing management, ABODA
• Jack DeBoer, founder WaterWalk Hotel Apartments
• Piers Brown, CEO, International Hospitality Media
• Kenneth Flornes, CEO, Nectar Furnished Apartments
• Evan Frank, co-founder, onefinestay
• Roger Furey, managing partner, Katten Law
• Ricky Kapoor, director, The Edinburgh Collection
• Sameer Kazi, head of real estate, SEDCO
• Andrew McConnell, CEO, Rented.com
• Jen O’Neal, founder and CEO, Tripping.com
• Charlie Osmond, chief tease, Triptease
• Jon Pertchik, CEO, InTown Suites
• David Redfern, president, WaterWalk Hotel Apartments
• Bruce Rohr, senior director, TownePlace Suites by Marriott
• Mark Skinner, CEO, The Highland Group
• Parker Stanberry, CEO, Oasis Collections
• Sean Worker, CEO, BridgeStreet Global Hospitality
Sponsors for the conference include BridgeStreet Global Hospitality, Cheval Residences, WaterWalk Hotel Apartments, Nectar Furnished Apartments, Katten Muchin Rosenman, Aboda, InTown Suites and The Highland Group.
The Serviced Apartment Summit brand was launched with a London event in 2013, and has grown rapidly each year. In 2015 the London conference attracted 300 delegates from more than 20 countries.
For more information and for speaker and sponsorship enquiries, contact Piers Brown: [email protected]