Home » Hotel News » Currently Reading:

Seven Tides launches Anantara Residences Sky Collection

December 12, 2017 Hotel News No Comments Email Email

UAE-headquartered upscale residential, hospitality and commercial property developer Seven Tides has saved the best for last and launched its Anantara Residences Sky Collection.

The fully furnished luxury studiopartments form part of the five-star Anantara The Palm Dubai Resort on the eastern crescent of Palm Jumeirah.

Stitched Panorama

Abdulla Bin Sulayem, CEO of Seven Tides International, said: “This is a great opportunity to own a luxury freehold property on Dubai’s Palm Jumeirah, which continues to be one of the most sought-after locations in the emirate. Our Anantara Residences Sky Collection will appeal to a wide range of home buyers and investors, for whom prestige, quality and a strong ROI, are prerequisites to purchase.”

The attractive payment plan for the studios, which are priced at AED 1.2 million, includes 10% upon Reservation Agreement; 40% upon Sales and Purchase Agreement; and the final 50% upon completion in July 2018.

Apartment sizes range between 546 sqft to 636 sqft for a studio and are sold with high-end fittings and finishes. They come fitted as standard with luxury furniture, fitted kitchens, rain showers and floor-to-ceiling windows.

In addition to access to the Anantara The Palm Dubai Resorts’ private beach and the 10,000m2 temperature-controlled swimming pools, residents can use the wide variety of leisure facilities, including the fully equipped gym, tennis courts and children’s play areas. They also have access to any of the resort’s top-class restaurants and the renowned Anantara Spa.

Bin Sulayem added: “Our Anantara Residences Sky Collection offers an unparalleled lifestyle of luxury with stunning views over the resort’s lagoons, across Palm Jumeirah and the Dubai skyline.”

Further, one and two-bedroom apartments are located on the lower floors of the buildings and are completed and ready to move in. These are priced AED 2.7 million for one-bedroom apartments, ranging from 1,160 sqft to 1,524 sqft; and AED 3.9 million for two-bedroom apartments, from 1,765 sqft to 2,054 sqft.

For the one-bed and two-bed apartments there is a 10% payment upon Reservation Agreement; and the remaining 90% upon Sales and Purchase Agreement.

Comment on this Article:







Time limit is exhausted. Please reload CAPTCHA.

Platinium Partnership

ADVERTISEMENTS

Elite Partnership Sponsors

ADVERTISEMENTS

Premier Partnership Sponsors

ADVERTISEMENTS

Official Media Event Partner

ADVERTISEMENTS

Global Travel media endorses the following travel publication

ADVERTISEMENTS

GLOBAL TRAVEL MEDIA VIDEOS