Golden Circle, the loyalty programme of Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, is introducing five new benefits this month as part of its continuing fifth anniversary celebration. In addition to new ways for members to earn reward points, Golden Circle (GC) is offering fifth anniversary specials and partnership deals with brands such as Victor Private Jet and Virtuoso Experiences.
The new GC benefits include:
- Multiple Room Earning: Now GC members can earn GC Award Points on up to three rooms when travelling with family members or business associates and booking rooms at a qualifying rate.
- Earn With Redemption Nights: Members are eligible to earn a qualifying night and stay toward their GC status when redeeming a free night using GC Award Points.
- Rollover Nights: Jade and Diamond members can now accumulate surplus qualifying nights to use for status renewal or membership upgrade. These may be carried forward for the following membership year only.
- Buy or Gift Points: Members can top up their balance or gift points to others. Points are sold in 100 point increments at US$13 per 100 points; members can purchase up to 6,000 GC Award Points in a calendar year.
- Instant Dining Awards: Fully launched in December, the programme enables GC members to dine out on GC Award Points at all managed restaurants and outlets in the over 95 Shangri-La, Kerry, Hotel Jen and Traders hotels and resorts worldwide.
In addition to the new benefits, from 1 April to 30 June 2016, GC members will receive double points when dining at participating restaurants at Shangri-La, Hotel Jen, Kerry Hotels and Traders Hotels Monday through Friday. Members must register for the promotion in advance.
A special 5th anniversary offer from Victor Private Jet provides members an exclusive US$1,500 discount on their first private jet booking with Victor through its innovative iOS app. The offer is available through 31 December 2016.
“We have listened to what our members truly value and expanded the programme to address their needs. We want to demonstrate that loyalty means more with Golden Circle and make Golden Circle one of the most attractive and meaningful hotel reward programmes in the industry”, said Wee Kee Ng, vice president of loyalty and partner marketing.
View the newest #LoyaltyIs video featuring marathoner GinOy, who shares why #LoyaltyIs Commitment That Goes the Distance, at www.loyaltyis.com. For more information about Shangri-La’s loyalty programme or to enrol, visit the Golden Circle website at www.goldencircle.shangri-la.com.
Hong Kong-based Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, one of the world’s premier hotel companies, currently owns and/or manages over 95 hotels under the Shangri-La brand with a room inventory of over 39,000. Over four decades the group has established its brand hallmark of ‘hospitality from the heart.’ The group has a substantial development pipeline with upcoming projects in mainland China, Cambodia, Hong Kong, India, Myanmar,Philippines, Saudi Arabia and Sri Lanka. For more information and reservations, please contact a travel professional or access the website at www.shangri-la.com.
For digitised pictures of the group’s hotels, please go to http://www.shangri‑la.com/imagelibrary.