In celebration of its tenth anniversary, boutique lifestyle resort, Shanti Maurice will welcome back couples that wed on its shores during 2016 to celebrate their tenth anniversary – on the house. The new offering, which runs in conjunction with the intimate “Island Paradise” wedding package, allows the bride and groom to celebrate a decade of marriage with a complimentary ten-night stay where their union first began.
Set on the untouched south coast of the island and celebrated for its heart felt personalised service, Shanti Maurice has served as a popular destination for couples seeking an intimate destination wedding for the past decade.
Ideal for those seeking a hassle free wedding day, the Island Paradise package takes care of every detail of the bride and groom’s big day. As the couple relaxes in the Nira Spa with a Shanti Fusion treatment, their personal wedding coordinator ensures everything is taken care of, from bridal hair and make up to buttonholes and photographers. Even the witnesses will be provided to complete the formalities before a local grandma comes to bless the union.
After pledging their vows to one another overlooking the serene lagoon which surrounds Shanti Maurice, the newlyweds will head to the gardens to plant their own Love Tree, securing their place in the Shanti Maurice family. As sunset nears, they will step aboard a private catamaran cruise before releasing a Love Wish Lantern into the starlit sky.
As they begin their life together with this unforgettable day, the newlyweds can look forward to returning to the sands at Shanti Maurice to celebrate ten years of partnership with their new Mauritian family.
Throughout 2016, couples booking the Shanti Maurice Island Paradise package will receive a 10-night stay at Shanti Maurice on a B&B basis for their tenth anniversary.
The package starts from USD14, 080 and includes:
– 7 nights for 2 people in a Beachfront Junior Suite on a half board basis
– A wedding coordinator
– An exclusive wedding location
– Pressing of the wedding gown and suit
– Bespoke bridal bouquet and grooms buttonhole
– Butler service
– Two witnesses (if applicable)
– Wedding cake
– Sound system
– Centre piece with tropical flowers
– A bottle of champagne
– A catamaran cruise
– Planting of the tree in Shanti Maurice garden
– Wedding gift from Shanti Maurice
– Day use of room for preparations of the Bride and the Groom on the wedding day (subject to availability)
– Musical trio accompanying the ceremony
– Expertly styled bridal hair & makeup with floral accessories
– Manicure & Pedicure
– One Shanti Fusion treatment per person
– A professional videographer as well as a photographer with a total of 35 photos to take away