SHE travels will launch its newest, ladies-only holiday on 20 September 2015 with SHE golfs in Queenstown, New Zealand.
The luxury golfing holidays will see women sharpening their existing skills or learning to tee off for the first time with professional golf instructors.
SHE travels targets women looking for a little adventure and a little luxury when choosing a holiday. The latest TripAdvisor survey (over 9000 respondents, released March 2015) indicates 44 per cent of Australian women have travelled alone before, compared with 33 per cent in 2014, and a surprising 4 out of 5 Australian women say they plan to travel solo this year.
Director of SHE travels Suzanne Hart said the boutique holiday company was proud to partner with Rhonda Norman, a fellow travel and incentive program designer who has spent the past seven years organising corporate golf programs.
The SHE golfs holiday begins at the five-star Millbrook Resort, voted Best Golf Hotel at the Inaugural World Golf Awards. Resident golf professionals, Peter Smith and Ben Gallie, will share their expertise and coach ladies on all aspects of the game throughout the week. Peter has played in PGA tournaments around the world, competing against the greats such as Jack Nicklaus. Ben specialises in golf swing analysis and coaches both the Otago Men’s Golf Team and Southland Men’s Golf Team.
Later in the week the ladies will experience another luxury accommodation venue, Hotel St Moritz Queenstown, overlooking Lake Wakatipu to The Remarkables mountain range.
The seven day/six night fully-hosted holiday includes:
- daily golf coaching sessions with professional supervision (maximum of six ladies per group)
- three games of golf (nine holes)
- golf club and golf cart hire
- single accommodation with ensuite at two beautiful Queenstown hotels
- an indulgent two-hour spa treatment
- two yoga sessions designed specifically to complement golf and to help stretch out sore muscles
- most meals (breakfast each day, four lunches, four dinners)
- return airport transfers in Queenstown and transfers to activities throughout the week
- a SHE golfs vest
Golf is the second most popular sport for women in New Zealand (Source: New Zealand Golf), attributed to the affordability of the sport and the inspiring course settings within the country, with Queenstown arguably the most picturesque.
SHE travels has also just launched a new-look website at shetravels.net.au incorporating both SHE surfs (Bali) and SHE golfs (New Zealand).
For further information visit shetravels.net.au