Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort Introduces Unique Initiatives To Make Meetings More Creative And Meaningful
Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort, a luxury beachfront property in the heart of Kuta that is dedicated to making meetings more creative and meaningful for MICE guests has become a preferred MICE destination by positively impacting the environment with an array of unique initiatives, as well as offering creative meeting breaks for guests.
This resort in Kuta (http://www.sheratonbalikuta.com/) works closely with group guests by providing a comprehensive collection of sustainable meeting practices to integrate environmental and social focus into corporate gatherings and group events. This includes more than 20 initiatives available to every meeting planner organizing a gathering at the resort. A few highlights are:
- “Share Your Plate” cooking challenge & donation program – participants compete by improvising meals using ingredients and recipes not announced in advance, then share a buffet meal prepared by Sheraton Bali Kuta’s culinary team with children from a local orphanage.
- Clutter-free meeting set up – meeting supplies available for guests at designated stations rather than at each table in order to minimize waste and create more productive gatherings.
- Sustainable menu options – flexible banquet & catering offerings using sustainable ingredients sourced from like-minded, environmentally-conscious suppliers such as Dilmah Tea and Illy Coffee, and creating healthier alternatives for guests.
- Meeting impact report – a three-day meeting averages 1,000 attendees producing 12 tons of trash, 200,000 kilowatts of power and 100,000 gallons of water. Sheraton Bali Kuta provides group guests a meetings impact report upon request, demonstrating how a group’s event helps reduce energy, emissions, waste, and water consumption.
- A range of sustainability practices that includes using double-sided printing, carpools that combine group guests for airport transfers, bicycle transportation for tours, recycled paper products, a minimum of or only locally-sourced fresh flowers for decor, premium refillable glass water bottles instead of plastic, condiments served in bulk, and environmentally-friendly chafing fuel.
Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort also helps meeting planners enhance the overall effectiveness of group gatherings with creative meeting breaks. For example, a Sheraton Fitness associate will provide a 15-minute power break to help boost energy. For a more casual meeting, Yoga activity and shoulder massages are offered for guests, or delegates can de-stress with back massages provided by dedicated therapist from Shine Spa. They can also enjoy a fun dart competition with the winner receiving an afternoon tea voucher.
For more information and to book a reservation at Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort, please visitwww.sheratonbalikuta.com for more details or call (62) (361) 846 5555.