Taking a jaunt to the nearest QT is the recommendation for anyone who’s proclaimed in frustration that fathers are the hardest to buy for.
That’s because whether he’s a fan of a muscle-melting massage, a spectacular cocktail and dining experience or a fine Scottish whiskey and shave, proving why you’re Dad’s favourite in this year’s nod to fatherly love’s a cinch with QT Hotels and Resorts.
Here’s a taste of the experiences QT Hotels and Resorts has available for those wanting to treat their Dad this Father’s Day.
- ‘Mr Bond’ Shave with ‘The Barbers of QT’: A steaming scented towel followed by a rich shaving cream prepare for a straight-edged razor shave. From there hydration and relaxation reign supreme; an eye masque is applied to help rehydrate the area while a hand or shoulder massage is performed. The final flourishes – a cold towel to close the pores, a spritz of aftershave and hydrating moisturiser. Mr Bond is the hero treatment at QT Sydney and QT Canberra’s vintage Barber Shops, served with a complimentary glass of Chivas Regal. Of course. Priced at $80, the 45 minute Mr Bond shave experience is available to purchase as a gift voucher from QT Sydney and QT Canberra. qthotelsandresorts.com/
- The art of unwinding at spaQ: Help Dad find his chill-zone with a spaQ experience. QT’s designer day spa ‘spaQ’ has locations in Port Douglas, Gold Coast, Sydney and Falls Creek and their intuitive therapists have turned relaxation and unwinding into an art form. All spaQ’s curated journeys to the land of bliss are available as gift vouchers. Our top picks for Dads include the Mastery Massage, Supernatural Men’s Facial and the ultimate in fatherly nurturing – The Weekend Warrior. Prices vary from location to location, visitqthotelsandresorts.com/spaQ for more information and to purchase vouchers.
- The Gilt Experience at QT Sydney: Master the mix, muddle and shake in our expert cocktail classes. Help Dad get the QT Sydney’s Gilt Lounge bartender know-how in our cocktail master classes as experienced Gilt Lounge cocktail professionals take you on a journey through cocktail history from pre-prohibition-era to favourite tipples of today. Available for parties of up to 17 and priced between $35 – $95, The Gilt Experience can be purchased as a gift voucher and organised by emailingBar_manager@qthotels.com.au
- Man Tea at QT Gold Coast: Fit for a King… and your dad, QT Gold Coast’s manly Man Tea at Stingray Lounge is filled with fine and sublimely manly food. Think Wagyu mini burger, fresh prawns, savoury black pepper and parmesan donut, mini real beef pie all packaged up with a craft beer and finished with a chocolate cigar. Priced from$54 per person, Man Tea is served from 12noon till late this Father’s Day. Visit qthotelsandresorts.com/gold-coast to find out more and to book.
- Quirky Daddy treats from QTique: QTique is QT Hotels & Resorts’ gallery shop with a difference. For Father’s Day this year, our dedicated QT stylist Anna Roberts has sourced a quirky range of unique gifts to suit dads of every taste and temperament. From the artsy to the fun, they include ‘Damn Handsome’ Beard Grooming Kits and Shoe Polishing Kits from UK based Men’s Society, a ‘Bank Pig’ piggybank to help him save for your next holiday… or wedding as it can hold up to 10,000 notes! Each QTique in-lobby store boasts a different range so head to your closest for something unique. “QTique is designed to showcase a custom selection of ever changing items which sit elegantly outside the norm”, said Roberts. “All designed to delight, they make QTique a perfect destination for Father’s Day gifting whether that be Bondi, Canberra, Gold Coast, Sydney or Port Douglas.”, Roberts added.