The award-winning Spa at Four Seasons Resort and Residences Whistler is an alpine retreat to restore well-being and take workouts to next-level altitudes. It boasts eleven treatment rooms, zen relaxation lounges, Vichy shower room, eucalyptus steam room, a wealthy of fitness classes and a welcoming cardio and weights facility.
Guests, Local and Visitors Can Stay Fit, Focused at Relaxed at The Spa Fitness Facility
The Spa boasts a great line up of fitness instructors offering ten varied classes a week to keep in-house and non-Resort guests alike on top of their game. Classes are complimentary for Resort guests and CAD 15 drop-in for non-Resort guests; CAD 30 for day pass to The Spa, gym, classes, pool and all facilities.
- Spin Class – Thursdays and Fridays at 7:30 am, Saturdays at 4:00 pm.
- Power Yoga – Tuesdays at 9:00 am – An emphasis on mind and body strength while building flexibility and increasing range of motion.
- Mat Pilates – Fridays at 9:00 am – The blend of strength and flexibility training improves posture, reduces stress and creates long, lean muscles.
- Hatha Yoga – Sundays and Thursdays at 9:00 am – Designed to align the muscles and bones and open the many energy channels of the body, especially the spine, so that energy can flow freely.
- Strength & Mobility – Mondays at 4:00 pm – A strength conditioning class focused on improving movement of the body to improve agility, strength and help prevent injury.
- Core Yoga – Wednesdays at 9:00 am – Focus on strengthening the muscles in the torso from neck to hips while activating a full body workout and increasing flexibility.
- Vinyasa Yoga – Saturdays at 9:00 am – A smooth flowing class while improving movement throughout the body while strengthening.
Relax, Revive and Pamper at The Spa
Guests, visitors and locals are invited to take a note from Whistler’s feel-good mountain vibe, breath deeply and take some time for themselves with one of two current specials at The Spa:
- Body Scrub and Wrap Experience – 80 minutes – Enjoy the ultimate summer refresh. An exfoliating body scrub will leave skin soft and glowing while a body wrap hydrates and detoxifies. Customise the experience with a selection of add on options including balancing seaweed salt scrub and wrap, Canadian maple sugar scrub and clay wrap or organic acai body polish and hydra wrap.
- Four Seasons Whistler Signature Treatment – 100 minutes – This luxury journey begins with an exfoliating Canadian maple syrup and brown sugar scrub under the relaxing rain shower. Warm clay and algae are applied as a nourishing and nurturing body wrap while guests’ hair is treated to an argan oil scalp massage and conditioning treatment. This experience is followed by a deep moisturising full body massage using an organic detoxifying body butter.