Sireeampan Boutique Resort & Spa Unveils Chiang Mai Getaway Package An Excellent Value, Guests will Enjoy Excursions to Historic Temples, An Elephant Camp Tour and a Trip to the Lively Night Market
Sireeampan Boutique Resort & Spa, a quaint private property where rich Siamese heritage meets modern luxury, is proud to launch its newest package – the Chiang Mai Getaway Package. Focused on authentic experiences that represent the destination, the package is a great opportunity for travelers to receive a thoughtfully curated package to explore Chiang Mai, which was recently named the number one city in Asia by Travel + Leisure’s World’s Best Awards. In addition to tours of historic temples, an elephant camp tour and a trip to the famed night market, guests will also enjoy impeccable Thai hospitality, five-star luxury and modern amenities at the intimate 11-suite resort.
“Sireeampan Boutique Resort & Spa is inspired by the Thai Manors from the Ratanakosin era of the 1780’s, and we pride ourselves on providing authentic experiences for our guests highlighting the rich past of Chiang Mai,” said Tatsanee Chaima, resort manager of Sireeampan Boutique Resort & Spa. “We’re thrilled to offer the Chiang Mai Getaway Package, which offers both historic outings and authentic cultural experiences that live through today.”
Priced at THB 21,980 for two guests and valid now until 30th September 2016, the package includes:
- Three days and two nights’ accommodations in a 40 – 45 square meter Studio Room featuring a five-fixture bathroom with a rain shower, luxury Posturepedic Premier Nano Ultra-Plush Beds and top-of-the-line technology such as a 40” LED TV with Apple TV and more
- Daily Anywhere Anytime Breakfast for two served in a luxury hamper including the freshest bread, pastries, savoury delights and the finest selection of teas and coffee prepared to exact requirements and delivered anytime, anywhere within the resort
- Round trip airport transfer to and from Chiang Mai International Airport, which is located a convenient 15 minutes away.
- An Off-Site Excursion to Wat Phra That Doi Suthep, Chiang Mai’s most significant and prominent temple, sacred to many locals. While visiting the Doi Suthep, guests will take in expansive views of Chiang Mai on the mountain’s vantage point.
- Round trip transfer and admission for two at Mae-sa Elephant Camp, the largest assembly of domesticated elephants in northern Thailand, and a visit to the Orchid and Butterfly Farm complete with a lunch packed for two.
- An Outing to the Chiang Mai Night Bazaar, a marketplace that comes to life after dark, featuring a varietyof local designer goods, clothing, accessories and local Thai goods at exceptional prices.
After the off-site excursions, guests will enjoy many additional amenities at the resort including the Sayomporn Dining Room featuring global and local Siamese flavors, Sip Piano Lounge and Wine Cellar, a spacious lap pool and Jacuzzi and a fitness center offering yoga and exercise classes. Most recently, the resort announced a selection of new luxurious bespoke culinary experiences available to guests, including cocktail classes, cooking classes and a traditional Thai picnic experience, Lanna Signature Pinto.
Rich Siamese heritage meets modern luxury at Sireeampan Boutique Resort & Spa with impeccable Thai hospitality and five-star amenities. The intricate architecture features traditional Thai buildings situated around a courtyard, fish pond and lap pool. The privacy of the resort is enhanced by the lush gardens encircling the property.