137 Pillars House is a stunning 30 suite boutique Hotel with a rich colonial past; built around the original colonial teak homestead which dates back to the early 1800’s. It is located in a leafy residential enclave a few minutes’ walk from the historical Watt Gate Temple, Ping River and boutique shopping area. This award-winning luxury property is part of SilverNeedle Hospitality’s SilverNeedle Collection.
The exhilarating and highly memorable Soar and Sightsee experience gives you an eagle eye view over the old city of Chiang Mai which is still surrounded by the ancient moat and city walls. You then soar over Doi Inthanon, the highest mountain in Thailand and through the National Park which is an absolute treasure of natural beauty with rugged mountainous terrain, lush tropical forests, mighty rivers and majestic waterfalls, before returning back to the helipad base.
The Soar and Sightsee Package includes:
- Round trip airport transfers by limousine
- Three night’s accommodation in a luxurious Rajah Brooke Suite
- A sumptuous daily breakfast at the Dining Room or in your suite as you prefer
- Round trip transfers to and from Helipad by classic luxury Jaguar car
- A 60 minute sightseeing flight by Helicopter over old Chiang Mai City and soaring to Doi Inthanon, the highest mountain in Thailand
- A sumptuous dinner with a bottle of wine on the private balcony of your suite
- A blissful 60 minute Enrich Massage per person
- Complimentary Wi-Fi connectivity in your suite
Prices are as follows:
Current to 30 April 2016
Baht 111,453 (USD3,096)
1 May – 31 October 2016
Baht 101,353 (USD2,815)
Additional nights are available at best available rate for applicable dates, and are inclusive of accommodation and breakfast. All rates are subject to applicable service charge and Government taxes.