As we approach the year end of 2016, Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort fondly looks back retrospectively on its feats and achievements throughout the exciting year. As Bali’s favourite luxury holiday resort, it has come such a long way since opening near the brink of 2013, going through a good deal of progress, changes and improvements along the way, and securing itself as one of the most prestigious five-star resorts in Nusa Dua. Here, we look back at the milestones and accolades in this not-so distant past.
Ever since wowing delegates from the APEC summit three years ago shortly after its opening, Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort has also made the holidaying dreams of travellers and loyal Accor guests worldwide come true, as Bali’s first and only French luxury hotel brand, putting forth an exquisite combination of French elegance and flair with warm Balinese hospitality, rich culture and fine arts.
The resort’s outlets, achieved high acclaim among connoisseurs. CCC with the multiple food stations and rich variety of cuisine offering the most pleasurable dining scene for patrons was listed as one of the “10 Best Ultimate Brunches in the World” by Conde Last Traveler, and Vietura Artisan of Anti-Aging was finalist of 2015 World Luxury Spa Awards in Best Luxury Medical Spa.
Then, in 2016, we reaped many more awards and achievements. Among them are listed below:
- World Luxury SPA Awards 2016: Continent Winners in Luxury Resort Spa Category (SoSPA)
- World Luxury Restaurant Awards 2016: Continent Winners in Luxury Steakhouse/Grill Category (Cut Catch Cucina)
- World Luxury Hotel Awards 2016: “Luxury Family Hotel” 2016
- Bali Tourism Awards 2016/2017: “Bali Leading Design Hotel” 2016/2017
- Luxury Travel Guide Awards 2016/2017: Grand Luxury Resort 2016/2017
- World Travel Award 2016: Bali’s Leading Resort 2016
- Holidays with Kids – Australia 2016: #3 Best Family Resort Bali
- Now!Bali Magazine Best Restaurant, Bar & Café Awards 2016: Best International Restaurant (Cut Catch Cucina) and Best Pan Asian Restaurant (Kwee Zeen)
- Asia Spa Awards 2016: Medi-Spa of The Year Nomination (Vietura Bali)
Other accolades on the horizon with ongoing scoring and ranking in different categories include: the World Luxury Hotel Awards 2017, Condé Nast Johansens Awards 2017, and The International Hotel Award 2017. The team of Amabassadors at Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort is confident that it will score similar accolades in the remaining years of 2016 and 2017 ahead.
We thank our Ambassadors, our guests and travel and business partners for our success together. Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort continues to evolve and grow. Let us raise our glasses for a great and bright 2017, with more achievements, and joyful and magnifique times ahead!