The crème de le crème of luxury accommodation thanks to recent opening of adults only Waitui Beach Club, Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa is celebrating its 10th year anniversary today with Champagne over the most important meal of the day breakfast.
The stylish, French inspired resort is celebrating its milestone anniversary with an indulgent 10 year Breakfast Anniversary Package for guests past and present to reminisce and celebrate the resort’s history in style.
With breakfast being a long-standing incentive for hotel booking conversions, Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa reveals that the ‘full’ breakfast of choice for hotel guests continues to be traditional bacon and eggs, with 4.3 million eggs, 84,501 kg of cooked bacon and 371,312 litres of milk served at the resort for breakfast from pre-opening to date.
Sofitel’s 10th anniversary package includes overnight accommodation, priced from $300* per room per night (for two people) in a superior Oceanside room. The package is valid for bookings and stays until 29 February 2016 with booking code SFRS10Y. Bonus extras for all guests staying on this deal include:
• Champagne breakfast for up to 2 adults daily
• Complimentary buffet breakfast and dinner for up to two children at Lagoon restaurant with dining adults
• 30% off spa treatments in So SPA for adults and 10% discount for kids
• Complimentary house cocktail in Breeze Bar
• 20% off Sofitel Waterpark entry
• 20% off jet ski hire (15 or 30 minutes)
• Free kids club for up to 2 children (between 3-12 years old)
To find out more, call the resort on Tel 675 1111 or email: email@example.com