In a city known for its music, Four Seasons Hotel Austin is making sure guests have an endless playlist of tunes to accompany their trip.
Starting this month, guests will be able to listen to the Hotel’s curated playlists for free on the popular streaming site, Spotify. Playlists are designed to accompany some of the city’s most popular activities, from jogging around Lady Bird Lake to lounging poolside.
“Music is an essential part of the Austin experience,” says General Manager Rob Hagelberg. “I’m excited to share our passion for great music with visitors, and hope the playlists we’ve put together enhance their time in Austin.”
Six playlists are now available through the Hotel’s Spotify account, including:
- Texas State of Mind: Songs about Texas or that mention Texas are included on this Lone Star-inspired playlist. Example: All My Exes Live in Texas by George Strait
- Relaxation Station: Guests can sit back and relax on the back lawn with the acoustic tunes on this playlist. Example: Wonderwall by Ryan Adams
- Poolside Jams: The upbeat songs on this playlist are the perfect accompaniment to a day at the pool. Example: Summer by Calvin Harris
- Austin Anthems: From Willie to Gary Clark Jr., these tunes represent the talent that has emerged from the Live Music Capital of the World. Example: Feelin’ Good Again by Robert Earl Keen
- Austin City Limits 2015: On this timely playlist, guests will get a taste of some of the great artists performing at this year’s Austin City Limits festival. Example: Ghosts ‘n’ Stuff by deadmau5
- FS Workout: The heart pumping beats on this playlist will make any run around Lady Bird Lake, or similar outdoor exercise, more enjoyable. Example: Rock That Body by the Black Eyed Peas
Spotify users can access the playlists by searching the username “FourSeasonsAustin” or by direct URL athttps://open.spotify.com/user/fourseasonsaustin.