Be entertained this spring with literature, music, tours, outdoor performances, charity events and more in the great outdoors of Centennial Parklands.
Three spooky little witch scaring you
Released today the Parklands’ spring What’s On programfeatures all of its popular events and activities plus some exciting new additions to Sydney’s favourite event calendar.
The first weekend of spring kicks off with a fun run for a cause – the inaugural IMF Warrior Run – on Sunday 6 September (Father’s Day) in Centennial Park. Tickets are still available. Find out more about the event here and more Father’s Day ideas here.
The warmer months will also see the return of:
- Sydney Running Festival (Sun 20 Sep)
- Listen Out (Sat 3 Oct)
- RBC Race for the Kids (Sat 17 Oct)
- Spotlight Prowl (various dates)
- Beekeeping for Beginners (various dates)
New events not to be missed events include:
- The inaugural Writers in the Park literature festival (Sun 27 Sep)
- Centennial Parklands new special Halloween event, Swamp Monsters (Sat 31 Oct)
- Bat Chat (various dates)
- Conservation Café (various dates)
- Mums Group Fitness and Kids Yoga in the Park (various dates)
The kids don’t miss out either with all the favourites returning for the spring school holidays (Mon 19 Sep to Fri 5 Oct) with the addition of new programs not to be missed, including:
- Stumpy the Talking Tree Show (various dates)
- Bush School and Bush School Taster sessions (various dates)
- NEW: Riddle me this! (Tue 22 Sep)
- NEW: Chemical Concoctions (Tue 22 Sep)
- CP Bush Rangers (Wed 23, Wed 30 Sep)
- Flying High Day (Tues 29 Sep)
View the full spring program here and book early to avoid missing out. Moore Park Golf, the Entertainment Quarter and theCentennial Parklands Equestrian Centre also have a range of events and activities happening throughout spring – visit their websites for more information.