St Giles Hotels Celebrates “St Giles 360” With Special Offers Featuring Complimentary Experiences In London, New York, Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Manila And Sydney
To celebrate the launch of their new global campaign, St Giles 360, St Giles Hotelscreated special #StGiles360 packages which allow guests to enjoy complimentary local activities. Showcasing the best of the cities they are traveling in, these experiences are nearby the respective centrally located St Giles property, serving as a convenient home base for exploration.
St Giles 360 packages are valid for minimum two nights’ stays with accommodations for two people and can be booked via http://www.stgiles360.com/offers/ using the promo code stgiles360. Guests booking any of the St Giles 360 themed offers will automatically be entered for a chance to win their own ultimate St Giles 360 Experience. One lucky person and a guest will be eligible to win a getaway to experience all properties in the St Giles Hotels portfolio on a 15 night trip (3 nights per city) and a $5,000 USD gift card towards air travel. Winner must book and travel between January 1-December 31, 2017.
- The St Giles London Hotel’s St Giles 360 offer includes daily breakfast and up to two complimentary tickets to The Coca Cola London Eye now through December 30, 2016
- The St Giles Heathrow offer includes daily breakfast and up to two complimentary tickets to Windsor Castle with a guide book, so you can explore London’s royalty, art and history and visit Queen Elizabeth’s weekend home; offer valid now through December 30, 2016
- #BeCentral (St Giles London) to the heart of the historic West End, Buckingham Palace, London Eye, British Museum, Piccadilly Circus, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben and the Globe Theater
- #BeCentral (St Giles Heathrow) to Windsor Castle, Twickenham Stadium, Kempton Park, Hampton Court Palace and the Royal Botanic Gardens
- Both St Giles The Court Hotel and St Giles Tuscany Hotel’s offers include daily full American buffet breakfast at Beer + Buns for two, free Wifi and a $25 transportation credit, to allow guests to travel to their preferred attraction while sightseeing; offer valid for stays through December 15, 2016 and needs to be booked by December 13, 2016
- #BeCentral to the Empire State Building, Chrysler Building, Grand Central Terminal, Bryant Park, Times Square, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, United Nations
- The Boulevard and The Gardens Hotel & Residences’ offers include daily buffet breakfast, free Wifi and a complimentary Kuala Lumpur City tour for two for stays through December 15, 2016 booked by November 30, 2016
- #BeCentral to Mid Valley Megamall, The Gardens Mall, Thean Hou Temple, National Museum of Malaysia, KL Bird Park, Lake Gardens, Perdana Botanical Garden, Butterfly Park, Central Market and Petronas Tower
- The Wembley Hotel’s offer includes daily buffet breakfast, free Wifi and a complimentary Heritage tour of Penang for two for stays through December 15, 2016 booked by November 30, 2016
- #BeCentral to Penang Times Square, Made in Penang Interactive Museum, Penang Fort Cornwallis, Little India, Penang 3D Art Museum, George Town
- St Giles Makati Hotel’s package includes daily buffet breakfast, free Wifi and a complimentary tour for two of the walled city, Intramuros for stays through December 15, 2016 booked by November 30, 2016
- #BeCentral to Century City Mall, The Mind Museum, Ayala Triangle Park, Ayala Museum, Greenbelt Park, Manila Country Club
- St Giles Tank Stream Hotel offer coming soon
- #BeCentral to Sydney Opera House, Royal Botanical Gardens, Hyde Park, Sydney Theater Company, Museum of Sydney, Central Business District, King Street Wharf
St Giles 360 is a global virtual reality (VR) campaign highlighting experiences nearby their centrally located properties which brings viewers on a journey across the sights and sounds of the cities that they live, breathe, and travel in, including the U.S., U.K., Malaysia, Australia and the Philippines. St Giles 360 is a guest created extension of the “Be Central” campaign which launched in March and establishes St Giles Hotels as the first hospitality brand to use guest-generated virtual reality content. A departure from the industry norm of utilizing VR to showcase the inside of their hotels, the St Giles brand is instead choosing to connect travelers with enriching travel experiences steps away from their global properties.