Star Ratings Australia Gold List of Australian Accommodation Shows Quality Stays Don’t Have to Break the Bank
Staying in the country’s best accommodation, as ranked by travellers, doesn’t have to break the bank with Star Ratings Australia’s Gold List of Accommodation revealing the best star rated accommodation in Australia can be yours for a little over $100 per night.
Small regional hotels are amongst the winners in the Gold List this year with The Bronte Boutique Hotel in Morpeth NSW earning the number one spot in the hotel accommodation category. This 4 Star Rated, recently refurbished accommodation features beautifully appointed rooms and with prices starting at $139 per night, proves a luxury hotel stay can be affordable. Another regional hotel, Ibis Style Harrington placed second in the hotel category, followed closely by Avenue Hotel Canberra.
The annual Gold List of Australian Accommodation compiles reviews of Star Rated properties from hundreds of websites to find the best accommodation as rated by travellers.
Michael Reed, CEO, of Star Ratings Australia explained, “the Gold List includes six categories of accommodation: hotels, hosted accommodation, self-catering, motels, caravan-holiday parks and serviced apartments. The winners are listed nationally as well as by state, capital city and region to allow travellers to find the best accommodation, anywhere in the country.
Australia’s overall top-rated accommodation also proved to be an affordable option. At a weekly seasonal tariff starting from $720 the 4.5 Star Rated, A Mollymook Beach Waterfront, on the NSW South Coast, took out the Gold List for its luxury self-catering accommodation overlooking the beach. With a perfect 10 score, it proves guests can enjoy an exceptional experience, without a hefty price tag.
If a luxury stay with something a little bit out of the ordinary is more your style, South Australia’s Thorngrove Manor made the list for the second consecutive year. Listed as a Small Luxury Hotel of the World since 1995, this quirky hotel resembles a castle, with prices starting at a princely sum of $920 per night.
Mr Reed explained “this year the Gold List features accommodation from across the country from small B&Bs, affordable self-catering accommodation and 5 Star luxury hotels, which means whatever your needs, travellers can enjoy some of the best accommodation in the country.”
To give you a taste of Australia’s best of the best, the top three independently Star Rated, national Gold List winners in each category are listed below. To view the full Gold List head to: https://www.starratings.com.au/search/gold-list
- The Bronte Boutique Hotel, Morpeth NSW, 4 Star
- Ibis Styles Harrington, Harrington NSW, 4 Star
- Avenue Hotel Canberra, Braddon ACT, 5 Star
- Beaches International, Forster NSW, 4.5 Star
- Sunraysia Resort, Mildura VIC, 4 Star
- Pavillions on 1770, Agnes Water QLD, 4.5 Star
- A Mollymook Beach Waterfront, Mollymook NSW, 4.5 Star
- Birchgrove in Daylesford, Daylesford VIC, 4 Star
- Clover Cottage Country Retreat, Manjimup WA, 4 Star
- Shangri-La Gardens, Wynnum West QLD, 4 Star
- Motel on A’Beckett, Inverloch VIC, 4 Star
- Tuckerbox Motor Inn, South Gundagai NSW, 4 Star
- Ceduna Shelly Beach Caravan Park, Ceduna SA, 4 Star
- Clarence Head Caravan Park Iluka, Iluka NSW, 3.5 Star
- Opal Caravan Park, Lightning Ridge NSW, 4 Star
- Anne’s Waterfront Haven Bed & Breakfast, Corlette NSW, 4.5 Star
- Bli Bli House Luxury Accommodation, Diddillibah QLD, 5 Star
- Thorngrove Manor, Crafers SA, 5 Star