Summer lasts longer in Greater Fort Lauderdale and with a new promotion, the deals do too. Eat, play and love your stay with 2-for-1 hotel, spa, dining and destination attractions offering summer savings through September.
Visitors can book two nights and get the third night free at exclusive luxury hotels participating in Greater Fort Lauderdale Convention & Visitors Bureau’s inaugural “See You in September” program (see below for hotel details). While enjoying the best of Broward County, combine a relaxing stay with the value packed Summer Savings 2-for-1 card and receive 2-for-1 deals on spas, nature, boat tours, watersports and other seaside activities at more than 70 attractions.
The summer party continues as Greater Fort Lauderdale’s captivating culinary event, Dine Out Lauderdale has moved up to September by popular demand. Enjoy your entree into Broward’s gourmet scene with $35 prix fixe menus from the very best of Greater “Fork” Lauderdale through October 12.
“We can’t wait to see you in September, because travelers looking for an endless summer that extends through the early fall can get the full package here in Greater Fort Lauderdale, with deals on dining, accommodations and activities,” said Nicki E. Grossman, CEO and president of the Greater Fort Lauderdale Convention & Visitors Bureau.
Hotels participating in the “See You in September” program include:
1. B Ocean Resort Fort Lauderdale – With rates starting at $139 a night, it’s time to indulge in the ultimate oceanfront experience in South Florida.
2. Courtyard By Marriott Fort Lauderdale Beach – Set between the brilliant blue of the Atlantic Ocean and breathtaking views of the Intracoastal Waterway, guests will want to take advantage of the $169 starting rate this September.
3. Crowne Plaza Hollywood Beach Resort – Relax in a tropical sanctuary that feels luxurious and stylish without breaking the bank. Rates begin at just $95. Not valid September 4-7, 2015.
4. Hollywood Beach Marriott – Located directly on Hollywood’s famed Broadwalk, the Hollywood Beach Marriott offers guests the ultimate beach town getaway. Rates start at $159.
5. Neptune Hollywood Beach Hotel – For as low as $99 a night, enchanting views of the ocean and sandy beach await guests at this beach chic hotel.
6. Riverside Hotel – Stay in the heart of downtown Fort Lauderdale at the city’s only hotel located on vibrant Las Olas Boulevard for as low as $129 a night.
7. Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach – The AAA Four Diamond-rated oceanfront Sonesta Fort Lauderdale boasts panoramic views of the seven-mile stretch of Fort Lauderdale beach. Rates begin at $159 a night.
8. W Fort Lauderdale – Sand, sun and W sophistication makes this Fort Lauderdale hotel an irresistible hotel option with rates starting at $229 a night.
For a complete list of offerings and to book a visit, go to: www.sunny.org/september.