YHA has some sizzling summer specials across Australia, bookable at www.yha.com.au
Go snorkelling at Straddie, explore caves at Kosciuszko, hike the Grampians or get up close to wildlife in Port Elliot. YHA has bargain breaks from just $99 for 2 nightsincluding activities, with multi-share, twin/double and family room options.
Straddie Ocean Adventure and Snorkelling Tour, QLD
Head out by boat to spot manta rays, dolphin pods and endangered loggerhead turtles.
From $160 per person for double/twin rooms including:
– 2 nights’ accommodation at Stradbroke Island YHA
– Half day guided ocean snorkelling tour
– Return ferry tickets to Stradbroke Island
Kosciuszko Summer Adventure Package, NSW
Discover Kosciuszko National Park with an All Mountain Pass and explore Yarrangobilly Caves on a guided tour. From $615 for a family, including:
– 3 nights’ accommodation in a family room (solo/twin options also available)
– Continental breakfast daily
– Yarrangobilly Caves guided tour
– 3-day All Mountain Pass for family (2-day if solo traveller) – includes scenic chairlift rides, bobsled, golf, tennis court hire and access to Thredbo Leisure Centre
Grampians Escape, VIC
Spend three days hiking to spectacular lookouts, marvel at waterfalls, explore the area’s Aboriginal history and get up close to Australia’s wildlife.
From $212 per person multi-share (option to upgrade to twin/double room), including:
– 2 nights’ accommodation at Grampians Eco YHA
– 1 day Grampians guided tour
– 2 day independent stay at Halls Gap
Port Elliot Wildlife Experience, SA
Visit Urimbirra Wildlife Park to feed kangaroos and handle snakes, plus surf, swim or fish along the coast; includes free bike hire. From $99 per person multi-share, package includes:
– 2 nights’ accommodation at Port Elliot YHA
– Entry to Urimbirra Wildlife Park
– 1 day bike hire
– Return bus from Adelaide
For more great deals, conditions and to book visit www.yha.com.au
YHA is a membership-based, not-for-profit organisation, and part of the world’s largest budget accommodation network, Hostelling International, with 4,000 hostels in more than 80 countries.