With the warmer weather now upon us, The Star has launched its “Summer Hits” of events, food and drink experiences. With a broad selection of specially curated offers, there is nowhere else for a quick mid-week lunch, a post work sundowner, a summer Sunday session, a night of partying or a long lazy lunch.
The Star has something to suit all tastes, including daily happy hour from 5pm – 7pm every day at all bars within The Star, giving you the perfect reason to knock off work early or start your night basking in the last of the sunshine. Enjoy your drop at BLACK Bar where house made ingredients such as ginger beer and grenadine are all part of a revival of your favourite classics, Balla Apperativi Bar to explore Italian cocktails and wines or perhaps a unique Japanese twist at Sokyo Lounge takes your fancy.
Food lovers can also rejoice with a range of experiences to sample and savour, ensuring Sydneysiders can take advantage of the summer months, special dining experiences shouldn’t be saved for the weekend. Early summer dinners are a thing at The Star with Sokyo, BLACK by ezard and Osteria Balla Manfredi offering a one course meal with a wine or beer for $40 from Monday – Thursday, arriving before 6.30pm. Mid-week dining never looked so good.
The Star understands the need for a’ quickie’, so the time poor need not worry. Enjoy express lunches at The Century with an offer of $49 for two people or one course starting at $19 at Osteria Balla Manfredi where you can enjoy delicious food, without the price tag or the wait.
For those that still relish a long lunch, weekends at BLACK by ezard are the place to be with its special weekend three-course Champagne lunch menu for $125.
No summer is complete without a quintessential Sunday session. Whether it be at Sky Terrace rooftop bar with harbour views, DJs and Corona buckets, or Rock Lily with live hip hop, RnB, DJs and $12 coconut margaritas, either option is the perfect way to see out the weekend.
A buzzing summer and festive season is set at The Star. Open all throughout Christmas and New Year, make the most of the array of offerings and summer hits, also including:
- Bottles of Moet & Chandon at $99 and magnums priced at $175 at The Star’s top bars
- Replenish at Fat Noodle or Fuel for only $12.95 for a wonderful lunch
- Sokyo brings modern Japanese to Sydney with a set menu at $55 for those in the mood fora long lunch
- Treat yourself every Tuesday to a regular espresso style coffee at Antidote for only $2
- Stay at The Darling or Astral Tower and Residences, Monday – Thursday between 16 November – 21 January and receive 20% off selected restaurants, bars and spa treatments during your stay plus a bottle of wine on arrival.
- New Year’s Eve at Marquee with headline act Dutch superstar Dash Berlin: Tickets start from $79.90.
For more information on The Star’s Summer Hits, visit www.star.com.au/summerhits