Does your Dad have everything he needs? Always trawling through endless online stores days before father’s day trying to find the perfect gift?
The act of traveling is always a unique experience and can only be made better by great company. Travelling is often described as a once in a lifetime reality, and the only thing you buy that in turn makes you richer. Have a look at cheapflights.co.uk for great deals on flights. Perhaps your father has always dreamed of sailing down the Mekong Delta in Vietnam, or would prefer a family friendly activities holiday in Europe, it’s time to make it happen.
If you can’t afford to take your Dad away this year check out these 5 gift ideas for the travelling Dad.
- Kindle Voyage – Even if your Dad isn’t the most tech savvy the Kindle Voyage is a must. Top features include long lasting battery life and a lightweight design so it’s really easy to carry around. Plus he’ll never get bored again.
- Scratch off map – Luckies scratch off map features a gold foil top layer which is designed to be scratched off once that country has been visited, revealing an interesting fact about the place.
- Nostalgic photobook – why don’t you make a gift from your old travel memories? Companies such as Photobox create great photo books and it would be easy to make a nostalgic present from all the places you had been with your father over the years?
- GoPro – What better way for your Dad to capture his holiday memories then with a GoPro.
- World travel adapter – If your on a budget why not get a travel adaptor, this will be something your Dad will always have a use for and may even be something he has forgotten to purchase himself.