Swan Hellenic is delighted to announce the release of their new cruise brochure, which takes an in-depth look at the available itineraries and showcases their unique style of cruising.
All who come aboard Swan Hellenic’s Minerva will enjoy the ships charm, reminiscent of elegant British country homes, while traveling in comfort and style to their dream destination.
“Swan Hellenic appeals to travellers who seek a more intimate cruising experience that genuinely focuses on destination immersion, which has been Swan Hellenic’s hallmark for over 60 years. The ship is spacious and refined and its smaller size allows travellers to get closer to the destination, stopping at ports that larger ships could only dream of” says General Manager Cruise, Roger Condon. “Travellers will also love our world-renowned leading guest speaker program and the inclusive programme with included tailor-made shore excursions in most ports”.
- 15 exciting new cruises for summer 2016
- Discover exciting, new destinations – from the treasures of the Baltic to gems of the Mediterranean, Aegean and Adriatic seas, plus diverse ports of call around British waters
- Sailings to the stunning Caribbean Islands and the spectacular West Coast of South America, focusing on lesser seen areas and ports not usually visited.
- Minerva’s maiden voyage to the White Sea
- Chances to discover the Military Tattoo in Edinburgh & London’s Chelsea Flower Show
- Choose from a host of dedicated single cabins