Centennial Parklands comes alive with a fun-filled, action-packed event calendar this spring, teeming with great ways to spend time outdoors and enjoy the change of season.
- Be spooked! Celebrate Halloween with all-time family favourite, Swamp Monsters! Dress up in a favourite costume and trick-or-treat your way through five spooky activity stations in the Park setting!
- Nature play (for kids) Little ones will relish the opportunity to make mud pies, build cubby houses, track animals and discover hiding places for bugs with Bush School, Kid vs Wild and CP Bush Rangers. Nature play first timers? Check the little ones into A Taste of Bush School and see what all the excitement is about!
- Connect with Mother Nature (for grown-ups) Make friends with bees at Urban Beekeeping, experience mindfulness in a serene natural setting with Eco Meditation, or meet like-minded people and discuss the important conservation work being done in the area with Conservation Café.
- Get active: Help the kids get moving with CP Sports Camp and Kids Big Fish, or join in on new class, Mums Group Fitness! For something relaxed, enjoy a round with Women’s Social ‘Hit ‘n’ Giggle’ at Moore Park Golf.
- Unleash creativity: Create beautiful evening scenescapes with your lens in Painting with Light, capture striking photos of birds in the wild with Birdlife Photography, and hone your artistic skills at Creative Conservation!
- Swamp Monsters (30 Oct)
- A Taste of Bush School (29 Sept)
- Bush School (10 Oct, 17 Oct, 24 Oct, 31 Oct, 7 Nov)
- Kids vs Wild (27 Sept, 6 Oct)
- CP Bush Rangers (28 Sept, 5 Oct)
- Urban Beekeeping (2 Oct, 16 Oct, 6 Nov, 20 Nov)
- Eco Meditation (24 Sept, 22 Oct, 26 Nov)
- Conservation Café (8 Oct, 5 Nov)
- CP Sports Camp (27-29 Sept)
- Kids Big Fish (29 Sept, 4 Oct)
- Mums Group Fitness (Every Tues, Thurs)
- Women’s Social ‘Hit ‘n’ Giggle’ (Every Tues, Wed, Sat)
- Painting with Light (23 Sept, 28 Oct)
- Creative Conservation (29 Oct)