LEAVE the holiday cooking to the experts this year and invite a five-star hotel Chef and his team at Shangri-La Hotel, Sydney create an entire Christmas dinner with all the trimmings, to take home and serve on Christmas Day.
The hotel offers two classic options – turkey or ham – each served with ample seafood, sides, salad and accompaniments and a choice of Christmas Pudding or Fruit Pavlova for dessert to make this Christmas the one the family remembers forever. Each order includes a generous 1.5kg of fresh Crystal Bay prawns and 1kg of in-season cherries.
Each package provides an ample meal for six. The turkey meal starts at only $490 and the ham at only $540. Orders must be placed by Tuesday, 15 Decemberfor pickup at the hotel.
Bookings are also open for Christmas lunch and dinner and for New Year’s Eve events at the hotel, with the most spectacular firework views for everyone and exquisite menus:
- Christmas with Sydney’s most spectacular view at Altitude Restaurant
- A fun family Christmas with all the favourites at Café Mix
- New Year’s Eve fine dining high above the harbour
- A Fun Family Affair with Prime Position to See the Fireworks
Christmas with Sydney’s most spectacular view at Altitude Restaurant
An intimate culinary experience with sweeping views high above Sydney Harbour awaits at Altitude Restaurant on the hotel’s 36th floor. The Christmas menu is crafted with the finest local produce and matched with wines from a list awarded the top honour of 3 Goblets
by Australian Gourmet Traveller Wine magazine.
- Christmas Eve Dinner: Four-courses and glass of champagne, $165 adults, $80 children
- Christmas Day Lunch: Five-courses and matching wines, $320 adults, $150 children
- Christmas Day Dinner: Five-courses and glass of champagne, $210 adults, $130 children
A fun family Christmas with all the favourites at Café Mix
Indulge in all the traditional Christmas favourites with an abundant buffet with carving stations offering whole hams and turkeys, a seafood station with platters of fresh prawns, oysters and crab and delicious classics from Mince Pies to Christmas Puddings and two Chocolate Fountains to keep the kids enthralled. Expect a visit from Father Christmas!
There is something delicious to please everyone, with an Asian section and noodle station, Japanese corner, international cheese selection and many salads to choose from.
- Christmas Eve Dinner Buffet: $130 adults, $80 children
- Christmas Day Lunch Buffet: $250 adults (includes drinks package), $105 children
- Christmas Day Dinner Buffet: $195 adults, $125 children
New Year’s Eve fine dining high above the harbour
Welcome the New Year in Sydney’s best seats, positioned 36 levels above Sydney Harbour with full view of the world’s most famous fireworks display. Dinner at Altitude will be one to remember for years to come.
- Altitude New Year’s Eve Dinner: Eight-course degustation with matching wines at $1200 per person for a window table or $1000 per person for a view table; includes a glass of vintage champagne on arrival and one at midnight. For ages 18 and above.
A Fun Family Affair with Prime Position to See the Fireworks!
Café Mix offers a sumptuous and abundant buffet laden with lobster, seafood and salads, plus carving and noodle stations, Japanese corner and international cheeses. An early and a late seating allow guests to watch the fireworks displays from Level 3, which takes in the whole Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House.
- Café Mix Family Fireworks Buffet 6pm Dinner with a Magician: $190 adults/teenager and $95 children, excluding drinks.
- Café Mix Midnight Fireworks Buffet 9pm Dinner with a DJ: $335 adults (includes a festive drink package), $125 children.
For discounted rates for children in Café Mix mention when booking.