The most famous — and beautiful — islands of French Polynesia await discovery. As the 332-guest m/s Paul Gauguin glides over waters intensely coloured in a rainbow of blues, guests may view lushly carpeted mountains, sparkling bays, and white-sand beaches fringed with graceful palms.
Leisurely 7-night cruises provide the opportunity to snorkel among blooms of green and purple coral. You can sip a coconut drink from a floating bar at a private motu, or enjoy a gourmet dinner aboard the ship delivered to your private balcony. In the evening, delightful entertainment includes Tahitian music at a live performance by an onboard troupe of Tahitian hosts / entertainers. As a finale, there is dancing under the stars. These islands are world-renowned, as their beauty is unmatched.
Tahiti & the Society Islands
332-guest m/s Paul Gauguin | 7 nights
Choose from 26 sailings in 2016.
Fares from US$2,964* (Cat. E) per person
All-Inclusive Cruise Fares:
• Luxury small ship experience
• Spacious oceanview accommodation
• Small, intimate ports of call
• Complimentary beverages, including select wines & spirits, bottled water & soft-drinks
• All shipboard meals
• 24 hour room service
• All gratuities for room stewards and dining staff
• Retractable watersports marina featuring complimentary windsurfing and kayaking
* Watersports are subject to weather conditions and local restrictions
Past guests of The Gauguin also receive 5% off fares with Paul Gauguin Society savings.