Tavisca Solutions a leading travel technology products and solutions provider to exhibit at the Arabian Travel Market (ATM), which takes place at the Dubai International Exhibition Centre on 4-7th May 2015.
“UAE is a growing market with lots of latent possibilities in the travel business. The tourism projects that are currently underway in the country are worth $11 billion which portrays the majestic strength of the industry. We are extremely excited to showcase our products in such a potentially blooming market, along with more than three thousand exhibitors,” said Mahendra Yadav, CEO, Tavisca Solutions. “The last (21st) edition of ATM has attracted over 23,000 visitors from around the world. It is going to be an absolute thrilling experience to do face to face business with so many promising global prospects,” he added.
This is the second time this year tavisca is exhibiting in a reputed conference. Being a Travel Technology company, tavisca aims towards solving the pain areas of the travel industry through evolved and enhanced technology. Till date, tavisca have empowered millions of bookings for their clients. The product suite is created using multiple building blocks and can be chosen and customized as per needs. Some of tavisca‘s noted offerings are:
- travelnxt – A PCI PA-DSS online booking engine, pre-integrated with over 40 travel inventory suppliers, empowering B2B, B2C and B2B2C businesses globally.
- innventia– A comprehensive travel inventory management system that enables travel businesses to manage their inventory, operations and selectively distribute their niche content to a wider audience.
- clarifi – The world’s first real-time hotel mapping and descriptive content delivery system. A patent-pending technology solution aimed to resolve the inconsistent distribution of hotel content across major hotel content providers.
- bizconnect – A mid and back office travel agency management software, which equips travel businesses with tools to manage day-to-day agency functions, starting from operations to revenue acquisition management.
- templar – A white-label website development software that provides a management interface for creating websites and pages using widgets with a simple and thoughtfully designed UI.
- synchron– A mid-office business process automation and data synchronization for the travel industry.
- sceptr – A unified XML API Interface for all leading travel content providers to reduce cost and time to market for travel booking engines.
- vexiere– A centralized application for user profile and authentication management for enterprises with SSO, configuration and policy management, access control, role management and profile features.
With these offerings, tavisca has successfully solved and empowered many travel businesses globally.
ATM‘s spotlight theme this year is Family Travel with a focus on Travel Technology, Business Travel, Luxury and Wellness. “Exhibiting in ATM with our very own stand will boost our business network. We are also enthusiastically looking forward to meeting the co-exhibitors,” said Prashant Abhyankar, Business Development Head, Tavisca Solutions.
tavisca’s Stand Details:
Tavisca Solutions will be exhibiting in Hall No. 1, Stand: TT 7766, Dubai International Exhibition Centre.
Click here to schedule a meeting with tavisca at ATM, Dubai.